Yandere Begins

Error stared up at Nightmare, his eyes wide in shock and awe, his hands over his mouth in pure shock. “y...YouR...In LoVe wiTH Me...?” he whispered out, not believing it. Nightmare nodded with a sigh as he looked away. “....yes...I am...I...I’m sorry…” Nightmare mumbled, getting up to start walking away. He was ashamed of himself, he knew Error loved Classic after all, yet he couldn’t help falling for the glitch.

To Nightmares surprise Error grabbed onto his wrist. “NigHtmaRe WaiT…” Error called softly. Nightmare turned around at the soft call, and before he had any time to react Error pulled him forward and kissed his cheek. It may have only been a kiss on the cheek, but Nightmare blushed, his soul warming up like it never has before. 

yoUR a GreAt FrieNd NIgHTmArE….AnD i…..i LoVe YoU ToO” Error smiled up at Nightmare, resting a hand on his baby belly and taking Nightmares hand. Nightmare tilted his head in confusion at Errors actions, before blushing a deep cyan as Error rested his head on his baby belly too.

Nightmare smiled softly using his free arm to wrap around Error and pull him closer. 

-a few feet away-

Sans clenched his fists, his signature smile turning into an enraged grimace. “So….you want to take MY Error away from me, huh Nightmare?” he growled lowly, his eyes turning from their nice greyish blue to a maroon, blood colored red. “Well…” he smiled a sadistic smile. “I’ll just have to...get rid of you. Permanently.” he chuckled darkly, slinking back into the room he and Error were in. 

-back with Error and NIghtmare-

Error squealed and giggled as Nightmare picked him up bridal style and spun him around. Nightmare was almost glowing green he was so happy!

NigHtmarE! HAhAhA! PuT Me DoWn YoU SilLy NuT!” Error squealed and giggled, squeaking as Nightmare began to pamper his face and baby belly in loving little kisses. “NIgHTmARe~!! NoOoO~!!” 

The new couple enjoyed themselves, sharing loving kisses and laughs, while Classic watched them, glaring at Nightmare, as he planned out how he would get to Nightmare and kill him for getting to close to HIS Error.

-----------

Yep I decided to make Sans a yandere. Your welcome people ;3