New Family Member

Ink growled in annoyance. He had been trapped in that same cage in Gaster’s lab for a week! He wanted to be set free! He had a plan to work on with Classic for stars sake!

Vediovous knocked on Gaster’s door. He was nervous about seeing Gaster again, even if his emotions are back, but he was gonna tell Gaster about how he was a grandfather. 

I opened the door, the old hinges creaking. I gasped when I saw Vediovous at the door. “I-I wasn’t expecting to see you here. . . I thought you. . . didn’t like me. . . or this house. Umm. . . do you want to come inside?”

Vediovous was fiddling with the ends of his dress in nervousness. “w-WelL...I….” his eyes suddenly lit up as he looked up at Gaster. “w-We’re GranDpAreNts!” he squealed, letting go of the ends of his dress as he hugged Gaster tightly. 

I picked up Vediovous and twirled him around, whooping all the way. “We’re grandparents!?” I set Vediovous down gently. “I-I’m a grandpa?” I couldn’t believe the news. 

Vediovous giggled and squealed, holding onto Gaster’s sweater as he was spun around, his dress twirling up as he did so. “YeS! EmoRa Had A LitTle Boy YestErdAy!” he then looked saddened, though he kept holding onto Gaster. “...i WanT OuR SoN BacK…” he teared up, looking away. 

He looked up at Gaster. “i-If YoU wanT to MEEt Him...EmoRa IS CarInG For hIm At NigHtmArEs CastLe…” he was so happy a few minutes ago, but now he was just...sad. Why?

“Which son? Don’t you mean Error? We have him now. At Night’s castle. If you want him back, just go to the castle. If you want Classic or Papyrus, then, well, there not yours. I know not of any other sons. I am sorry for my insolence.”

Vediovous sighed. “FolLow.” he gestured for Gaster to follow him. He walked into the cabin and walked down to the basement where Ink was kept. He noticed Ink, but ignored him. Ink hissed at the glitch but he wasn’t able to attack him. 

Vediovous teleported a small infant into his arms, a small light appearing from the back of the determination cage, being where Vediovous teleported the infant from.

He turned around to face Gaster, showing the small infant to him, really the infant was no bigger than a water bottle. “......” Vediovous didn’t say anything, only looking down.

The little infant had white bones, like Gaster, with a black star on its head. It wasn’t moving, being dead for a long time, its little body just too young to dust after death. 

“I-I didn’t know about this. What happened. . . I. . .” I couldn’t speak.

Vediovous began to tremble softly. “i….A-AftEr YoU RaPed Me oNCe ...i..Was To ScarEd To TelL You Then, BuT ...NoW...i'm StiLl Not SuRE…” he took a shaky step back.

“I. . . I can revive him. . . I can make a new soul for him. If you wanted?” I knew I could, but I also knew it had a big chance to kill me. I didn’t tell that to Vediovous though. 

Vediovous whimpered. He still didn’t really trust Gaster but…

He took a few steps towards Gaster, shakily clutching the infant. He went up to Gaster and leaned into his chest, his body still shaking lightly. He wasn’t sure. “....ThaT CouLd KilL YoU…” he wasn’t stupid.

“I. . . I know, I didn’t want to worry you.” If I could, I would. I would use my magic to revive the dead but It could kill me. Unless I kill another monster and converted their soul instead. The idea was deadly, but I had the perfect subject in mind. 

Vediovous only whined, stepping away from Gaster when he didn’t get the affection he was hoping to get when he had cuddled up to the scientist. “...im nOt DumB…” he repeated. “ThAts AlL i haD came HerE foR so...i’lL GeT ouT Of youR way nOw…” he looked down again, whipping away a lone tear that wanted to slide down his cheek, as he took a few more steps back, opening up one of his portals and heading towards it to go through it. 

“Wait. . . I. . . I want to talk. Alone. Let’s go upstairs, I know you don’t like the lab very much.” I headed upstairs to the guest bedroom, or what had became the guest bedroom. It was also the only bedroom that I had never been in before. After my emotions were lost, I couldn’t care less about seeing Error when he was in his room. Now, I wished I never lost them. 

Vediovous shyly followed his old master, clutching Coal’s little body close. He was hoping that ‘talk’ didn’t secretly translate to ‘rape you mercilessly’ 

“So. . . Uhh. . . I know you don’t like me much, but before you kill me, I have to bring your mom here so I can kill her, so I can not die while reviving our child. Sound good?” I desperately hoped I could do this without hurting either of us. 

Vediovous’s eyes widened.
k-KiLl YoU!? i-I woUld NeVer KiLl YoU!” in fact he looked down right insulted that Gaster had thought that. “iTs Not That I Hate YoU DumBAss, YoU’Ve JusT Done Some BaD StuFf to Me, ContRoLled Or nOt i StiLl HAve PhySiCaL ANd MEntAl ScarrInG” Vediovous narrowed his eyes at Gaster, clutching the little infant closer to himself. 

He then looked over at Gaster with a softer gaze. “I….i WanT To BE YoUr lOVEr AgAin I JusT ...NeEd TimE to GeT to KnOW YoU AgaIn...And....KILL mY mOtHEr? ArE YoU INsaNE!? MastEr She Can KiLl YoU!” Vediovous sputtered at his mistake before correcting himself. “s-SorRy….CalLinG YoU ‘MastEr’ Has GroWn INtO A fOrcEd HabiT…” he shuddered. 

Vediovous looked down for a moment. “....What Do I NeeD to Do?” he was talking about what he needed to do to either bring Nature here or to distract her. 

Mother Nature was going to die by my hands for what she has done to my family, one way or another, I would be her downfall. 

-----

This book is slowly coming to am end guys, two more chapters after this and Among The Stars will be finished.

There will be a sequal dont worry.

Beyond The Stars.

That title was made up by absolutelYin-Sane so they take the credit for that title not me! ^^