Chapter 1 : Cough

:D chapter 1 of smoke trail is here! I suddenly got the idea got this when I was writing another one of my Junjou Romantica fanfictions. Oh yeah almost forgot, I don't own Junjou Romantica, though that's kind of obvious~oh and I'm still bad at starting stories, beginnings are the hardest part >^<

Misaki POV

I had just finished cleaning up Usagi's study room, he had just barely gotten past the deadline for one of his books. As always his study area looked like a tornado flew through the room, or maybe two.

I still can't believe how a room can get this bad just from Usagi writing

"Usagi! The study area is finished!"

I poked my head out of the room and hollered to Usagi.

"okay Misaki, come down stairs for a bit"

Usagi called up from downstairs in the living room.

Usagi's voice sounds a bit off, maybe he's catching a cold.

I placed the broom against the computer chair then went down stairs. I heard Usagi coughing fiercely.

"Usagi you okay?"

The silver haired man nodded through his coughing.

" yea- I jus- need water"

He answered, he sounded terrible. I frowned then went to get Usagi a glass of water.

Usagi, you've been smoking too much

I held a finger under the running tap water, waiting for the water to turn cold. Once it was cold I filled up a glass cup and hurried it over to the coughing Usagi.

He gratefully took the glass and gulped it down, when he was finished he placed the glass on the coffee table.

"Thank you Misaki"

Usagi's voice sounded sort of raw, I placed a hand on my forehead and the other on Usagi's forehead.

"You don't seem to have a fever Usagi, but you should still get some rest"

I sighed, it was just like Usagi to be ill after a few days of overworking himself.

It's his fault though for waiting until the last minute to start his projects.

"I guess I will go and get some rest.."

Usagi murmured as he got up off of the red sofa and started heading up the stairs. I took the empty glass off of the table and went to wash it in the sink.

I suddenly heard a loud crash, I dropped the glass and it shattered on the floor. I ran to the stairs and saw Usagi collapsed.

"USAGI!"

I ran over to Usagi, his breathing was laboured and he was unconscious.

Usagi what happened?!?! What do I do?! Usagi is...

I grabbed my cell and dialled 9-1-1

I could hear my heart pounding loudly inside my chest as I waited for someone to pick up. I caught my breath when a lady answered the phone.

Lady: this is emergency services what is wrong

Me: help my boyfriend has collapsed and he is having difficulty breathing!

Lady: okay I'm sending an ambulance right away

I waited for the ambulance, I didn't dare leave Usagi's side, I was to afraid he'd disappear if I took my eyes off him.

Why did this have to happen?

I waited for what seemed like forever, my heart skipped a beat when I heard the ambulance and people came barging in. They picked up Usagi and placed him on a stretcher. I followed then in the ambulance as we headed to the hospital.

Usagi... This better be a false alarm.. Please

Usagi POV:

I had just gotten out of hell, by hell I mean the end of deadline manuscript rush. I felt utterly exhausted as I leaned against the red sofa in the living room. Misaki had went into my study area to clean up the mess I made.

I stifled a cough, an action I had been doing often lately.

I hate colds.. It always makes my throat and chest hurt a lot. Especially this time.

Maybe having fun with my Misaki will make me feel a little better.

"Usagi! The study area is finished!"

Perfect timing!

Misaki hollered from upstairs.

"okay Misaki, come down stairs for a bit"

I called back up to my Misaki, calling hurt. It felt like a knife had cut open my chest. I winced a bit them started to cough fiercely, I tried to stifle my coughs but it just didn't work.

I heard Misaki come down the stairs and rush over to me.

"Usagi you okay?"

Misaki looked at me, his emerald eyes were filled with worry. I nodded as I coughed.

" yea- I jus- need water"

Speaking hurt so much, my throat wasn't what was hurting when I talked. Misaki frowned then hurriedly went to get me a glass of water. He waited until the water was perfectly cold, he then rushed the glass over to me.

Why does this hurt so much?!

I gratefully accepted the glass of cold water, I greedily gulped it down. It didn't stop the pain, but it helped stop the coughing. I placed the empty glass on the coffee table.

"Thank you Misaki"

My voice sounded strange to me, Misaki seemed to hear it strangely too. He placed a hand on his forehead then a hand on mine.

My Misaki is so adorable

"You don't seem to have a fever Usagi, but you should still get some rest"

Misaki sighed after he spoke.

Rest seems like an good idea..

"I guess I will go and get some rest.."

I murmured as I got up off of the red sofa, it was so comfy, I didn't want to get up. I went and headed up the stairs, Misaki went to go clean the glass.

I suddenly started to feel weak, my legs began to feel like jello. I leaned on the railing of the stairs heavily to try and keep my balance, I held my head. Everything around me was spinning.

What's happening to me?!

I felt a sudden pain in my chest. I saw the stairs rushing towards me before everything went black.

Me: chapter 1 of smoke trails has been completed!

Misaki: Usagi! Please don't leave me!

Usagi: .....

Me: writing junjou romantica fanfics is fun~

Misaki: don't ignore Usagi Berry! He's in trouble

Me: well we will find out if he is okay next chapter~

Misaki: .... Hope you liked the chapter...