Chapter 6 : Care for eachother

Hehe chapter 6 is here~ I don't own Junjou romantica~ but I own this fanfic luckily for me~ anyway last chapter had a cliffy~ >^> let's see what my long and hard debating decided on shall we?

Usagi POV

I Reached my arm out towards my Misaki, his arm was reaching for mine also. I was about to pull my Misaki to safety when I felt Misaki brush away my hand.

Misaki... Why?!

He smiled at me as he fell down into the rapid river below.

"MISAKI!"

I cried out desperately as I saw my Misaki hit the water, I fell to my knees and looked over the edge of the bridge, hoping to see the familiar form of my Misaki swimming.

My heart clenched when I didn't see him surface, and instead I saw the water turn a faint crimson, I felt like I was going to be sick.

Misaki... You're alive right? You just got a little scratch?

Oh who am I kidding?

I ran to the side of the bridge where I would be able to climb down.

Oh Misaki.. You better be okay

Please be alright.

I rushed down the slope and hopped into the water, it scared me. It was only waist deep for me, not deep enough for Misaki to be unharmed.

"Misaki! Misaki! Please! Answer me!.."

My calling was mixed with crying, I frantically searched the river but I couldn't find him.

Wait.. This is a river! Me must have went down stream.. He never was the best swimmer!

Yeah! He probably just couldn't fight the current..

Also, it's too shallow for him to drown!

I followed the current, unease clawing at me as I couldn't find my Misaki.

Where are you?!...

I suddenly caught sight of a Misaki on the shores, he was coughing up water and his arm had a huge gash in it.

Misaki...

I'm so relieved

Misaki POV

I was falling, I reached out my hand towards Usagi's, but then I stopped.

The momentum of me falling and my weight would take Usagi with me..

I'm sorry, I don't want to die right now but I don't want you to die quicker

I felt Usagi's hand make contact with my own, I brushed it off and smiled as I fell.

"MISAKI!"

I heard Usagi cry out, his voice broke my heart. He sounded so .. Broken.

When I hit the water, It felt like I had hit pavement, it hurt so much. As I thought the water wasn't deep enough, I had placed my arm behind me beforehand, hoping it would hairs my back.

Luckily it worked, I felt no pain in my back instead, I felt my arm being torn and the water around me turned red. I couldn't see, but thankfully I was alive thanks to my quick thinking.

I tried to resurface but the current was strong, I couldn't fight it. I desperately clawed the water, I needed air, but my efforts were to no avail. I felt searing pain as I was forced to take a breath of water, the feeling of it entering my lungs stung so much, my eyes would have watered if I wasn't under water.

Usagi help...

It hurts so much!

I felt some reeds brush past me, I grabbed them desperately and pulled myself out of the river. I began to cough up the water I had inhaled for the longest time, every cough was filled with effort.

Me: that's the end of chapter 6!

Misaki: it's short..

Me: I had to write this and publish before I changed my mind and killed Misaki >^>

Usagi: WHAT?!?

Misaki: I was going to die?!?

Me: yes.. That or Usagi grabs your arm and pulls you to safety and his momentum sends him to his death

Misaki: ... There was no we both come out unscathed option?

Me: >^> hey! I compromised! Plus I didn't know how to name this chapter without giving it away...

Usagi: .... Well hope you enjoyed the short chapter...