Chapter 10 : Worry for you

Chapter 10 is here~ yay I still don't own Junjou Romantica a single bit! But thankfully my fanfiction a belong to me~ what'll happen at the hospital! I don't know yet! But I will by the end of typing this~ so let the chapter begin~

Misaki POV

When we arrived at the hospital I made sure that Usagi checked himself in right away. I didn't want there to not be enough rooms. I felt so guilty for making Usagi go back to the hospital.

I want you to get better..

I know that your sickness isn't cured easily..

But still..

I want you to get better even so, I don't want you to leave me..

I know I'm selfish.. I'm sorry

"Usagi, don't worry I'll stay by your side. I won't leave you, I promise"

I smiled guiltily at Usagi as he laid down on his assigned hospital bed. He didn't look happy at all to be here but when I told him I would stay with him. His mood brightened significantly.

"Misaki, you don't have to feel guilty, I understand why you're forcing me to be here"

Those words..

I'm causing him to worry about me he should be worrying about himself..

However, I can't help but be happy from those kind words..

I had been looking at my feet but when Usagi spoke I looked up at him surprised and happy. Usagi's lavender eyes were filled with kindness and understanding. I could feel tears start to well up in my eyes.

"I'm sorry! I'm just so afraid of losing you, if there is any possible way for the doctors to help you.. I want them to.. I'm sorry"

Please stay with me Usagi..

Don't leave me..

I beg you, please don't leave me

Alone

I was leaning on Usagi's bed, my head in my arms, I didn't want to lose the person precious to me. I felt Usagi pet my hair softly, I lifted my head up, eyes still full of tears. Usagi kindly placed his hand on my cheek and smiled.

"Misaki, it pains me to see you so sad.. I promise I'll be okay, so you don't need to worry anymore"

Those words were the ones I needed to hear, I felt as if I could believe him and everything would be okay. I smiled at Usagi and held his hand in mine, I loved Usagi's kind hands.

Usagi.. You always seem to make me feel better..

But at the same time, you're able to break me so easily..without any effort

Only you can make me feel like this..

Usagi POV

When me and Misaki arrived at the hospital he hurried me inside and up to the check in desk.

I'm sorry Misaki

For you to act like this you must really be scared..

I hope my nightmare doesn't come true..

When we were assigned a room, my Misaki didn't waist any time in dragging me to it.

"Usagi, don't worry I'll stay by your side. I won't leave you, I promise"

My Misaki smiled guiltily at me as I laid down unhappily into the hospital bed. I felt relieved that Misaki told me he was staying with me.

That's all I need Misaki

Thank you so much, but I don't like you feeling sad over helping me

"Misaki, you don't have to feel guilty, I understand why you're forcing me to be here"

Misaki who had been looking at his feet with guilt looked up at me with surprise and happiness, his emerald eyes shined brightly.

So he was feeling guilty after all

I noticed my Misaki's eyes begin to glisten with tears.

Misaki? You seemed so happy a second ago

"I'm sorry! I'm just so afraid of losing you, if there is any possible way for the doctors to help you.. I want them to.. I'm sorry"

Misaki leaned on my bed, he was on his knees frying into the bed sheets. I made my heart hurt at seeing Misaki so upset.

If that's how you feel.. I'll stay here obediently so you don't have to worry Misaki

I petted my Misaki's soft brown hair, causing my dear Misaki to lift up his head to look at me. I placed my hand on his year stained cheek and smiled.

Misaki you're so dear to me

"Misaki, it pains me to see you so sad.. I promise I'll be okay, so you don't need to worry anymore"

Misaki smiled at me, like my words are ones he was longing to hear so badly. It made me feel lighter seeing Misaki happy again. He held my hand within his own hands, making me feel incredibly warm inside.

I'll do my best to not leave you behind

My precious Misaki..

If I end up failing..

Please don't follow me, I know it will hurt but..

I want you to live your life not follow me with death..

I don't plan on dying..

It's just in case..I might be forced to leave you..

Me: chapter 10 is done~

Misaki: it seems a little short

Me: >^> I needs to update all story today and still have time to catch up on anime I've fallen behind in because of writing

Misaki: ah so how far behind are you

Me: 3 weeks of 7 different anime...

Misaki: it's your fault >~>

Me: I know, but anyway hope you liked this short chapter~