Chapter 9 : It's because I love you

Chapter 9 is here! :D poor Usagi and Misaki can't seem to get a break~ I don't own Junjou Romantica Nya but I do wind this fanfic Nya so hope ya enjoy~

Misaki POV

I was helpless in helping Usagi, I couldn't do a thing. I felt like I was useless and lost. I watched Usagi as he painfully coughed, I could feel tears threatening to fall.

No

I've got to stay brave for Usagi..

If he sees me crying..

It'll only make him upset and blame himself..even though he's blameless

Everything is my fault

I rubbed my hand in circles on his back, it was the only thing I could think of doing. I could feel the effort it took Usagi to cough, he saw in so much pain.

I can't help..

I wish this was all a bad dream..

Usagi coughed for around ten minutes then, I felt his body relax as I was patting him and Usagi slumped forward, I coughs him in my arms.

You should be in a hospital..

But I know you would be happier being at home..

I can't be selfish..

I will make sure you're the happiest person in the world Usagi..

I checked Usagi's pulse timidly and sighed with relief, he had just passed out from the exhaustion from coughing so fiercely for so long. I lifted Usagi over my shoulder with great effort, I carried, half dragged him over to the red sofa, there was no way I could safely carry Usagi upstairs.

I looked at Usagi's sleeping face, it looked so peaceful, even though he was in so much pain. I couldn't stand Usagi being so hurt, but of course the only thing I could do was stay at his side.

I went and grabbed a blanket from our room the draped it over Usagi, not wanting him to get a chill as he slept. I smiled at his sleeping face sadly then went to my room to get changed out of my dirty clothes. Afterwards I examined the messy bandaging Usagi did to my arm, it looked hilarious. I didn't think anyone could have been capable of such bad bandaging skills, I sighed at unwrapped my arm.

The cut stretched up from the edge of the my back hand to by elbow, it was a thin line and was only half a centimetre deep I was thankful that I got away with such and mild injury. I applied disinfectant to my cut, causing my to wince slightly before I bandaged my arm neatly. Afterwards I returned downstairs to see Usagi sitting up on the sofa, the sight of him awake made happiness overflow within me. I quickly ran to his side.

"Usagi you feeling better?"

I asked cautiously, doing my best to just show a little casual worry instead of the unease that was swirling within me.

Usagi looked at me, his lavender eyes seemed a little foggy, I stepped closer to him.

"Usagi?"

He glanced at me in surprise.

"Ah sorry Misaki I was thinking about something, what did you say"

Usagi..

Are you as worried about yourself as I am about you?

I want to wash away your unease and pain..

I want to but..

I don't know how..