DARES/QNA 1

( dare from KatCake05
- Jace and Will- Wear a Duck onesie.
Kit- wear a swan onesie.
Alec— hold an umbrella for an hour. Ty- what's your favorite animal?
Livvy- Do you ship Ty and Kit?
Julian- what would you do if you walked in on ty and Kit making out? Emma- help me kill Zara?
Clary- dare you to let Jace pick your clothes.
Simon- dare you to let Izzy pick your clothes.
Izzy- Have you ever set Simon on fire? )

     Magnus was busily scribbling words onto individual pieces of paper. That day was supposed to be a fun day, because a rather large group of shadowhunters and downworlders were having a mini-party, partly because they wanted to, partly because Magnus insisted they did, and partly because it was Chairman Meow's birthday. Alec wandered over to Magnus and sat down in a chair next to him. "What're you writing about?" He asked. Magnus sighed his signature sigh. "Oh, nothing. Just a little idea from a little someone for a little fun." Magnus responded. Alec suspiciously looked at him. He looked disapproving. Magnus just smiled at him. "Nothing terrible, alright?" Alec said. Magnus nodded, and continued writing on the lined paper. An anonymous partier had helped with ideas for dares and questions for some of the attendants of the party. Someone else had also managed to bring people back from the dead. Not necromancy, of course. Never necromancy, but simply adjusting the timeline. Not permanently. Temporarily, as the mysterious someone had said. What might this mean. It meant that Will Herondale, the life of the party, was with the shadowhunters and downworlders that very day. Magnus finished writing the last words of the last question, and stood up. "Everybody," Magnus called as loud as he could. The room quieted. "If I call your name, I want you to stand in a line beside me. First, Will Herondale."  A boy with black hair and beautiful blue eyes walked up and stood beside Magnus. Magnus waved at Will, who smiled and waved back. "Jace Herondale. Kit Herondale. Alec Lightwood. Ty Blackthorn. Livvy Blackthorn. Julian Blackthorn. Emma Carstairs. Clary Fairchild. Stewart— I mean, Simon— Lovelace. Isabelle Lightwood." As all of the mentioned shadowhunters formed a line beside Magnus, he handed out their dares. He gave Jace, Will and Kit theirs first. Will huffed. Jace choked on air. Kit just glared at the piece of paper. "Where are we even going to get these?" Jace miserably asked, already knowing the answer. Magnus snapped his fingers, and three onesies appeared, two resembling ducks, one resembling a swan. Kit shivered and shakily took his onesie, while Jace took his and walked to the nearest private room while tossing his onesie around like a hot potato. Will grabbed a pair of tongs off of a food table and took his duck onesie with them, stiffly walking himself to a changing room. Alec walked up next, obviously worried and suspicious. Magnus handed him the paper and told him to read it aloud. "Hold an umbrella for an hour..." He said slowly, eyeing the paper. Alec's posture slumped. "Why? That's so... useless. Unproductive." He pouted. Magnus produced a rainbow umbrella and handed it to Alec handle first. "Don't forget to open it," Magnus said, winking. Alec opened the umbrella and held it over his head. He then sat down in a nearby chair, still holding the umbrella, and sighed. "An hour." Alec mumbled. Ty hesitantly stepped up to Magnus, looking right next to his face. Magnus handed him his paper. "What's your f-favorite animal." Ty mumbled, holding the paper in one hand while the other clenched and unclenched at his side. He stood silent for a moment before speaking. "I don't have one." Magnus nodded, and Ty awkwardly walked away to go sit by Dru, who was laughing at a flailing Kit in a swan onesie. Livvy looked back at Kit before stepping up to Magnus and holding our her hand. Magnus put a small piece of paper in her hand, and she read it. She squinted her eyes at the paper, and glanced over her shoulder at Ty. "This makes me suspicious, Magnus. Are they-? Never mind. Yes, I do." She answered with a guilty sigh. Livvy turned and walked towards where Ty and Dru were sitting, her midnight hair flowing behind her like a cape. Next up was Julian, who was holding hands with Emma. He let go of his girlfriends' hand and walked up to Magnus. Magnus handed him his piece of paper. Julian stared wide-eyed at the paper before disapprovingly shaking his head. "Is there something going on I don't know about?" Julian asked, looking back at Ty, who was now sitting by Dru and the recently flailing Kit, who was now calmer, but seemingly very terrified. "I mean.. I wouldn't care if they were doing that, because it's their choice, but.. I guess I would just taunt Kit about it."  Julian said. Magnus nodded. Emma made a sad puppy face when Julian left, but walked up to Magnus anyways. Magnus handed her the paper the anonymous partygoer assigned to her, which had a strange request on it. Emma squinted at the paper. "Am I reading this right? I want to feed Zara to my goldfish. I like this person." She said, smiling as if she were plotting things. Emma skipped of to Julian, who seemed to be questioning Ty and Kit, who were either confused or wildly blushing. Clary walked up with Izzy, and they were both giggling about something. "Come on, biscuit. We don't have the whole week, Chairman Meow's birthday isn't every day of the week. Unfortunate me." Magnus sighed. Clary gave Magnus a death stare. "Oooh, if looks could kill!" Jace yelled from halfway across the room. Clary laughed. "You, Clary, have to let Jace pick your clothes. Izzy, have you ever set Simon on fire?" Magnus asked, curiosity getting the better of him. Izzy covered her face in her hands. Clary frowned. "Go on, now, Clary, go find Jace." He said, shooing Clary away. Isabelle nodded. "Once.. back at the Shadowhunters Academy. Long story. Twice, actually." She said, with a disappointed look on her face. She walked away, clearly embarrassed to admit it. Simon has just been laughing, and was the last person in line, so he stepped up. "Izzy has to choose your outfit. I'm so sorry, Simon." Magnus smiled sweetly. Simon huffed. Izzy was undoubtedly going to choose a terrible and embarrassing outfit. Simon regretted coming to the party.
— — —
The next day, Alec, Magnus, Clary, Jace, Simon, and Isabelle we're going to a coffee shop. Clary was wearing a gorgeous, sparkly dress with a matching jean jacket, where Simon was wearing a hot pink crop top with a faux fur coat to go with it, along with some threateningly short shorts. It was a terrible day for Simon, and he had tried to stay home, but Isabelle had said she would pull him by his ankles if he didn't walk, so he walked. And he definitely earned lots of stares.

( there's probably a lot of typos in this, but here you go, KatCake05 . This isn't the most detailed I've ever wrote, but I should have more time to put more detail in now that I'm out of school. This chapter is completely unrelated to the rest of the story. Sorry it wasn't that good, but I hope you enjoy, and also sorry for the delay. )