I've been tagged.

This is my first time ever being tagged. I was tagged by KyrillionB .

1. Abby, Stork, emo uke girl

2. A mix of grey, green, a little bit of blue and brown, and yellow.

3. Dirty blond.

4. I'm giving two facts. One, I absolutely love reading. Two, I play six instruments.

5. My favorite color is blood red. Don't ask, it's just a nice color.

6. My favorite place at the moment is a lake like an hour away from my house. Actually, either that or my Aunt's house. She lives in Texas. Yeehaw.

7. Favorite celebrity? It's funny that anyone would think I keep up with that stuff. Katherine McNamara is pretty cool.

8. Well, I'm guessing satyrs aren't an option, so my favorite animals are alpacas and fish.

9. Favorite song. The Cult of Dionysus by The Orion Experience. You guys better listen to it RIGHT NOW.

10. All of the Shadowhunters and Fablehaven chronicles are amazing. I'm also still in the process of reading PJO and the other books related to that, so don't spoil anything.

I'm not tagging anyone, I'm too lazy. Plus, I have tortilla chips calling my name. Do this if you want. Also, I'm working on chapter 15 right now. I've made very little progress.

This was not edited or proofread at all. It's likely that there will be errors in it. You guys can ask me any questions in the comments if you want (: