Genin Again

Last Time:

A beautiful relationship started, but there's still a mission to do, can they stay with each other with the obstacles coming their way?

XXXXXXXXXX

Naruto woke up feeling warmth wrapped around him. When felt the heartbeat all the memories from last night came flooding back making the blonde blush.

"Kakashi ... we have to meet our teammates." He nudged the other ninja awake.

He felt Kakashi's vibes change as he was stirred out of his slumber. The anbu commander sweat dropped when he felt the puppy vibes coming from the older ninja ... if he didn't know better he would've tried to grab the tail he felt. They dressed and left to meet their teammates.

As they jumped through the trees Kakashi couldn't help, but ask, "Naruto, is that why you were avoiding me ... the Obito thing?"

Naruto place his mask on and his hair went from gold to brown, "Yeah ... I didn't want to hurt you ... Kakashi ... last night ... was that a one time thing?" He felt like he kicked a puppy when the vibes from Kakashi became sad

Kakashi swallowed a knot in his throat, "If that's what you want-"

The commander stopped in his tracks, "No. I ... I want to be with you."

The silver haired ninja wrapped his arms around Bat and slipped the mask aside to give the blonde a soft kiss on the lips, "I want to be with you too!" Naruto sweat dropped as the puppy like ears and tail twitched and wagged at full force.

XXXXXXXXXX

Two months later, team assignments ...

Iruka sighed, "Team 7 is Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha-" Naruto, who's wearing a red jacket, a black tee-shirt and black anbu pants, smiled at Sasuke who was very happy and relieved to have his friend on his team. "-and Sakura Haruno ..." The Uchiha flinched as Iruka continued listing off teams ... crazy fangirls are scary!

All the other teams were taken by their senseis, but team 7 was still waiting ...

Sakura pouted as she clung to a struggling Uchiha, "What's taking our sensei so long?"

Naruto winced as he felt Sasuke's back actually crack from being squeezed too hard, "I heard Kakashi Hatake has a punctuality problem so him being late isn't weird ... ummm Sakura, you might want to let Sasuke go, he's turning purple." Naruto couldn't see that, but he could feel the Uchiha fighting for air ... and growing weaker.

The pinkette squealed and dropped the poor Uchiha, "SASUKE!" She screamed as Sasuke gasped for air.

*poof* A man appeared in a puff of smoke, "Yo, I'm Kakashi Hatake-"

"YOU'RE LATE!"

Kakashi winced and saw Naruto stiffen in pain as the vibes from the pinkette's scream hit him, "I already don't like you." The silver haired jonin said to the pinkette. Sakura pouted, why wouldn't he like her?

"Alright, meet me on the roof in 5 minutes." Their sensei said.

5 minutes later ...

With everyone on the roof Kakashi eye smiled, "Ok, now for some introductions. Just say your name, likes, dislikes, hobbies, dreams ect ... Duckbutt, you start."

Sasuke twitched at his nickname, "I'm Sasuke Uchiha. I like my family, my friend, Naruto, and strawberries. I dislike people who blame other people for things they can't control and traitors ... my hobbies are training and reading. My dream, is to be an anbu captain like my brother and maybe commander like Bat someday."