Collecting Corpses

Last Time:

"THIS IS NOT A VACATION! YOU WILL STAY IN YOUR ROOM!" Sasuke gulped and nodded quickly as the two anbu glared at him ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Sarutobi puffed on his pipe, "This is very important mission Team 7 ... we have received news that someone maybe trying to sabotage an important meeting for the merging of two companies. You were hired to make sure everything goes smoothly and catch the culprit if one appears. There are a few deaths involved, but we aren't sure if murder will be the means of sabotage or not so keep your eyes open."

"Yes, hokage-sama." said the members of team 7 and they left the hokage's office.

"It has been a while since we've done a mission together." Sakura said happily.

Naruto smiled, "It has, how has your own missions been going?"

"I have had a few missions and I lead my first group." Sasuke exclaimed. Kakashi and Naruto mentally sighed. Neither of them wanted to do it, but Sasuke was a chunin so he had to strike out on his own or it would be weird. With Itachi's help they managed to set up a perimeter around them that Sasuke and his team wouldn't see, which was not easy at all because Sasuke was more observant than expected. The Akatsuki were not seen and Sasuke did an excellent job leading his team so it went well.

The pink haired medic grinned, "Me too! I also performed my first surgery and making a business with those special pellets I made for Anko."

"That's good to hear! Did you hear that? Our genin are growing up!" said Kakashi while pretending to wipe away a tear.

Sakura sweat dropped, "Talking to your book again, sensei."

"Yep!" The silver haired jonin said with an eye smile. Sasuke chuckled, he knew for a fact Kakashi was talking to Naruto not his book.

The pinkette rolled her eyes, "I hope you weren't stuck with Kakashi-sensei the entire time, Naruto."

Kakashi pouted, "And what would be wrong with that?" 

"I'd have only gray hairs waiting for your tardy perverted ass." Even Naruto snickered at the pinkette's comment. Kakashi pouted slightly, but he couldn't help keeping up his specifically tailored habits. He will continue to get his little moments of revenge for how Naruto was treated. If this is the side effect then so be it, but they weren't wrong about him being a pervert though.

It took three days to reach the hotel where the planned meeting was to take place and the ninjas quickly met with the client, Mr. Sucre, the president of an candy company.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Sucre. Please tell us how we can help." said Kakashi who finally put his book away.

Mr. Sucre nodded, "We have a great opportunity to expand the business by merging with Mr. Gateau's cake company, but some people aren't happy because it will mean losing some control over what is done and a big change. My brother, Frank, doesn't like it and has made it clear. If anything happens Mr. Gateau will cancel the deal completely an take an offer from some other company."

"We understand, sir. We will keep an eye on your brother and everyone else so nothing will go wrong." Sasuke reassured the client and they left to find the brother. Sakura was told to guard Frank as the others watched the other family members. Twenty minutes before the meeting started Naruto felt something off ...

"Sasuke have you received a report from Sakura yet?" Naruto asked

"No, she hasn't checked in ... strange, Frank is right over there, but where's our client? Sakura should be somewhere ... oh no, you don't think ..." Sasuke face palmed as his sentence trailed off.