Death to Sasuke's Fangirl!

Last Time:

After Sasuke, Sakura and Tazuna left Sarutobi addressed the two anbu, "This isn't a normal C rank. We received intel that a man known as Gato has taken over the area. He's in league with the Akatsuki as a financier. Naruto, assassinate Gato and bring back any information."

XXXXXXXXXX

"What should we do with them?" said Voice 1

"We should burn them." said Voice 2

"No, we should bury them." said Voice 3

"Come on, my idea is better!" yelled Voice 2

"No, mine is." said Voice 3

"Rock, Paper, Scissors!" challenged Voice 2

"You're on!" yelled Voice 3

The demon brothers cracked opened their eyes. They saw Kakashi and Sasuke playing 'Rock, Paper, Scissors' and the pink genin cheering on the Uchiha as the blonde genin and Tazuna stared at them as if they were nuts. The two chunin pretended to be asleep as they tried to figure out an escape plan. For one thing they knew they had to be careful of that blonde. It's like he knew where they were and what they did before they did it. He's the one who caught them.

Then the blonde looked at them, "They're awake."

The members of team 7 looked at the demon brothers, "That wasn't very smart using such a stupid genjutsu." Sasuke informed them.

Kakashi looked at them with an eye smile, "Now we want answers."

One of the demon brothers, "We can't tell you who-"

"We know about Gato already. What we want to know is who else was hired to eliminate Tazuna." said the blonde.

"We don't know." They said.

"They know." stated the blonde.

Sasuke crouched down in front of them, "Let me help narrow it down Naruto. Let's see ... is it someone from Mist or A rank?"

Naruto smiled, "Yes on both counts ... don't glare at me." He scolded the demon brothers who were in fact glaring at him, but that quickly stopped when Kakashi returned the glare ten fold effectively scaring them shitless.

"Now this Gato guy would hire the best so ... one of the seven swordsmen?" Reasoned Sasuke who was happy to see Naruto smile and nod in approval. A few minutes later they found out that Zabuza Momochi and his accomplice were hired to complete the mission if they couldn't.

The silver haired jonin eye smiled, "Alright, let's go." After they set up camp Naruto and Kakashi slipped away, "We knew Gato would hire big guns, but this is excessive."

"You're right, we can't afford a weak link in a fight with Zabuza. Sasuke may be up to it, but Sakura ... " Naruto sighed at the thought of pinkette, "That's not gonna go well, maybe we should make a change in our plans. I'll go ahead and kill Gato before you get there."

"Then Zabuza might not fight us since he won't be getting paid ... ok, I'll see if I can stall a little so you can get there first. Just be careful and don't do something reckless."

"You're one to talk." Naruto teased as he made a clone and changed into his anbu gear, "You did almost kill our client."

Kakashi shrugged, "He shouldn't have called you weak."

"He was drunk and harmless." said the commander with a chuckle. He kissed Kakashi and put on hs mask before leaving.

XXXXXXXXXX