Heartbeats

Last Time:

"Is that so ..." Bat easily dodged a swipe from Hiden's scythe who tried to catch him off guard and kill him. Bat sent out a pulse of chakra and Snake, Dog and Crow appeared at his side ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Itachi smiled as he watched team 7 from behind his mask, (I should thank the commander for standing back on this one.)

"Wow you guys! We made it in the first few hours!" Sakura exclaimed happily.

Sasuke smiled, "Yeah we did."

"We should get rested up for the next test." Sakura said as she followed them to their room.

(I better go. The commander probably needs help.) thought Itachi ...

*boom* An explosion shook the earth ...

"Whoa! ... what was that?" gasped Sasuke, he raised an eyebrow when he saw that Naruto looked unconcerned, "Do you know?" He whispered.

"No." The clone twitched as he noticed Sasuke looked unconvinced, "and even if I did I couldn't tell you, now could I?" the clone smiled as the young Uchiha sighed in defeat "Ok, you're right ... but can you at least tell me what Kakashi-sensei looks like under his mask?" Sasuke asked.

The commander's clone raised an eyebrow, "You're asking a blind person what someone looks like?"

Sasuke pouted, "You know what I mean so don't play that handicap card with me! What does he have under that mask?"

"Fine, you want to know about Kakashi I'll tell you everything. First comes what he has below the belt." The blonde clone said with a smirk.

Sasuke yelped and clapped his hands over his ears, "Noooo! I don't need to hear that!" He yelled and ran off.

The clone laughed and ran after Sasuke, "Get back here, Sasuke! You want to know so badly I'll give all the dirty details. He is an amazing lover and huge. I would say about 9 inches and his balls are a good size-"

"NOOOO! Stop talking!" Sasuke screamed as he tried to outrun the blonde ...

XXXXXXXXXX

Snake clenched her fist, "You bastard! ... I'll kill you!" She raced forward and punched Orochimaru right in the jaw ...

*boom*

Crow, Bat and Dog sweat dropped as they watched the snake sage fly through at least six trees and was now completely out of sight, (That was overkill ... did she forget that we're trying to save Orochimaru not kill him?) The three anbu thought as Snake took off after her prey.

"Dammit, Crow help her!" snapped Bat.

Crow nodded, "Yes, commander!" Crow jumped into the trees in an attempt to help Snake, however before he could get far Kakuzu appeared and sent him flying back with a brutal kick to the gut.

"You guys aren't going anywhere. Let's make this quick, Hidan." said Kakuzu.

"Fuck you, don't order me around!" Hidan snapped as he readied his scythe.

Bat stepped towards Crow who was slowly getting back to his feet, "You alright?"

"Yeah ... damn he's fast." Crow hissed.

"True, but there's more to him." The commander muttered.

"How so?" asked Dog.

"He has five hearts." The commander said as he watched the two Akatsuki members bicker.

XXXXXXXXXX

Orochimaru winced as he finally landed after Anko's punch, "Ow! Damn ... that hurt!"