Pellet's Power

Last Time:

"I love you." Naruto smiled as Kakashi chuckled and swallowed his cake ... Kakashi smiled and kissed his blonde ...

XXXXXXXXXX

"Oh fuck, Naruto!" The silver haired ninja moaned and clawed the sheets under him as a hot mouth devoured his throbbing erection. It took them a full two weeks to completely heal from their injuries and now all they wanted to do was make up for lost times.

"Ahhhh yes hahhh fuck!" Kakashi was flushed and panting as Naruto gently nibbled at the hard flesh before swallowing it down to the root again and sucking hard. The older male's hips tried too buck forward as a hand came up to fondle his balls, but the commander was pinning his hips down with his free hand. With a few teasing licks to the slit of his cock and hard long sucks his back arched off the bed and came spilling his seed down Naruto's throat.

Naruto licked the droplets of cum off his lips, "We really should go meet the others."

"I want you first." Kakashi mewled as he got on his hands and knees ... he laid his face on the pillow and reached back to spread his cheeks revealing his twitching pucker to Naruto.

The blonde groaned as he felt the pucker pulse, "Damn you are needy." He chuckled as Kakashi yelped when the commander thrust his finger deep into Kakashi's heat ... the tight ass clenched around Naruto's finger trying to bring it deeper.

"YES! Naruto more!" The silver haired man moaned as he rocked his hips against the digit. The blonde found that sweet spot and rubbed it mercilessly successfully bringing Kakashi back to arousal. A whimper escaped the older male as the finger was removed, but he didn't remain that way for long ...

"Is this what you want, Kakashi?" He purred as he ran the length of his cock along the crack of Kakashi's ass.

Kakashi squealed, "Yes, yes, please don't tease me! Put your cock in me and pound my brains out aah no!" He yelped and squirmed as Naruto moved his cock in between his horny lover's legs to teasingly brush up against his cock and balls with each tortuously slow motion of the blonde's hips. "Ooooh oooh put it in please! I-I can't take it! YES FUCK!" He screamed and his eyes rolled back as Naruto suddenly grabbed his hips and slammed his cock all the way into Kakashi's ass.

Everything was a blur ... Kakashi's mind melted with each movement of that cock ... their hips met with a wet slap every time Naruto thrust and Kakashi's cock bounced too flicking pre cum onto the sheets. The silver haired ninja moaned loudly like a slut in heat as his sweet spot was abused. Kakashi's toes curled and he came hard shooting long thick ribbons of his seed on the bed. Naruto groaned as he felt the older male tighten around his cock forcing him over the edge pouring his hot cum into the silver haired male earning one last moan from under him.

They both fell limp and Naruto rested on top of Kakashi for a moment before finally pulling his limp cock out of his lover, "Now we really should go, Kakashi." He chuckled as he felt Kakashi pout and swatted love's ass ...

XXXXXXXXXX

"Now what should I put in next? ... I have to hurry." Sakura muttered as she messed with some herbs.

Sasuke raised an eyebrow, "What are you doing, Sakura?"

"Anko asked me to make a drug that will work wonders on extracting information or something like that and she told me to try or she'll use me as snake food." She said with a shiver of fear as she added a sprinkle of an herb to her concoction ...

"Well you better hurry up because the others should be here soon." said Sasuke.

"This is my life we're talking about! Don't tell me to rush! ... hey Naruto, hey Kakashi-sensei!" exclaimed Sakura as she waved to her two teammates as they came over to them. "You're still limping, sensei! Are you guys sure you should be help with the celebration preparations?" She asked.