End Of The Month

I brush my hair and put on my heels. I'm meeting Luke for lunch at his place and then we're going to the movies. I open my purse in search of my lipgloss and pull out a tampon. "Oh God " I say to myself. I sink to my knees and start to cry. Please don't let it be. My mom comes in my room and sees me crying and ask me what's wrong. " Ummm I just remember that Bekey ask  me to help her with my godson and I totally blow it " I lie. " Ok what reminded you?"she ask me. I hold up my tampon and say " She asked me for one today and I just remember" I say wiping my tears. " Ok" my mom says and leaves. I wipe off my makeup and go with a natural look. It's been two weeks and I'm a week late. Lets just hope that I'm wrong about this.

::::::::::::;

It's been three days and today is the last day of the month. I'm going to take a test tomorrow and find out for sure. Luke has notice that I'm worried about something but he's not pushing. Last night we made love again. I swear that man knows how to please a woman. As I walk in homeroom I walk over to his desk and he looks up at me and smiles. " Yes Miss Airson" he says. I lean over his desk and wishper " I can't make it tonight,I've got to start looking for a job " I strighten and he nods and say " if you have anymore problems with the project be sure to text me on my school cell phone. " I nod and take me seat and read the rest of class. The rest of the day goes by fast and at four I've found a job that I work on Monday,Thursday,and every other Sunday evenings. On the way home I pick up a pregnancy test. The next morning when I pee I take it. I put the cover on it and put it back in the box and put it in my purse. When I get to school I cheek the results and indeed I'm pregnant. I'm having a little Louis.
******
Been edited