Telling

It's been two weeks since I found out I'm pregnant and I still haven't told Luke or my parents. With Luke being 20 he can't be arrested. I'm telling my parents tonight and I'm packing a bag just in case. As I start on dinner my mom comes in. " What you making Hon?" I smile and think my last supper.  "Chicken and rice with gravy."I say smiling. She helps me with the gravy and by the time my dad gots home dinner was done. My sister and brother come down and we eat. " So Dan do you have anything to tell us?" my dad ask. " Yeah My GPA is a 3.5" he says proudly. " May?" my dad says. " Well Sam tried to kiss me today and I run."May says. Dan and May are my eight year old twin siblings. " Carol?"my dad says. I put my fork down and take a long drink of jucies before saying anything. " I'm sorry I didn't mean for this to happen. I really didn't.Please don't hit me or throw me out after I tell you."I say. "Carol when I came in your room and saw you crying a few weeks ago was it about this?"my mom ask. "I'm sorry mommy. " I say as tears gather in my eyes. " How could you let this happen" she ask. " Let what happen?"my dad says. " Please don't hate me daddy,but I'm having a baby." I say. " Come again." he say raising an eyebrow. "Yeah I'm going to be an auntie. " May yells."I'm pregnant daddy " I say. "Who is the father?" my dad ask. "The friend I went to go see at the mall." I say looking down. "Well you can go live with him since you open your legs to this 'friend'. hell I'm running for govener and I'm a fucking judge in this town. How could you do this to our family?"he yells. I stand up and go up to my room and get my things and take them to the car. I go sit back at the tabel and say "Because I'm in love and don't give a damn if you like him or hate him."
******
Has been edited