Naked

"Yes there" I yell as Luke takes me over again. We only have been her for a week and we have hardly left the room. Luke grunts a cums in the condom. We still us them because we want to wait untill Leo is three. He flips us and I ride him hard. " Fuck yes baby" Luke moans. I ride him hard and cum even harder. I lay on top of him and catch my breath. I get up and walk in the kitchen and start breakfast. After breakfast we go shoping and go back and make love untill late the next morning. We sleep eat shop and make love for a few more days before enjoying the beauty. When we go to dinner our last night Luke takes me on a boat ride. We make love bare and fall asleep in each others arms.

::::::::;

When we get back home we settle into our home before going to get Leo from my parents. When we grt their Leo is throwing a tantram. " Leo you have till the count of two to be quiet" I say. He turns around and runs to me and Luke. He hugs us tight and say" no leaves. " I laugh and say " lets go home. We have things to do." Leo runs and gets his backpack. When we get home I give Leo a bath and he somehow ends up running around the house naked. He falls asleep on the couch naked and I dress him and put him in his bed. Luke and I watch a movie and make lunch before Leo wakes up. When Leo wakes up we take him to the park. We watch our son and hold each other. We run into Magic and he gives me a kiss on the forehead. " I'll let you two talk" Luke says and goes over to Leo. " I really do love you still. I want you happy and I see that Luke makes you happy so I let you go" Magic says. "Mag I love you too. I'm sure your girl is out there somewhere. But untill you find her you have me. " I say and give him a kiss on the cheek. "You have my naked heart. Keep it safe for me?" Magic says as I walk away. " Alway." I say and join Luke. He nods at me and I nod at him. He gives me a kiss and says " I take it I have your naked heart. " Luke wishpers. " Heart,soul,and body" I say and kiss his lips lightly. He has my nakedness and I love it and him.

::::::::;
All done next on will be up after I finishe Undercover Love.