Thanksgiving

I put the turkey in the oven and start on the dressing. Luke comes in the kitchen and wraps his arms around me. "Baby go lay down. You've been up since two this morning."he says. "I have to finish the dressing first." I say. Luke kisses my neck and says "No you don't. I have to please you and make sure you and our baby are ok" I lean into him and he picks me up. He takes me to the room and lays me down. I lay on my side and Luke rubs my feet. I moan and start to get sleepy. Soon I'm napping. "Carebear wake up" my sister voice says and I feel the bed shaking. I open my eyes to my sister jumping on the bed telling me to wake up. I look over at my phone and see it's one in the afternoon. "Luke" I yell. Luke comes rushing in. " What's wrong? Are you bleeding or cramping?" Luke ask. " No why did you let me sleep for more then 45 minutes? Is dinner burnt? Did you keep moisture on the turkey?" I ask. " Yes I did. I know how to cook a turkey and make dressing." Luke says. " May get out and shut the door. " I say to my sister. She rushes out of the room and shuts the door. Luke walks over to the bed and sits down next to me. " the futures govener's daughter is all mine " Luke says rubbing my thigh. I push his hand away and stand up.I go pee and wash my hands before standing in front of Luke. "Why?" I ask. "You needed that rest. You've been stressed with school,work,the holdays,and everything. I just wanted you to get some rest" Luke says taking my hands in his. " I only really need an hour of sleep baby." I say wrapping my arms around his neck. " How are you feeling? You look better" Luke says. "Better but I was going to sleep after turkey time" I say. Luke laughs and gives me a kiss. Someone opens the door and we pull away " Son can Carol and I talk" his mom says. "Sure mom long as you promise to be friendly" Luke says. "I will" she says. "Baby it's fine go" I say. Luke nods and kiss me and my stomach. He leaves and shut the door behind him leaving me and his mom alone. " How are you?" she ask. "Good,thanks to your son.And you?" I say. " Ok but I want to just get down to this. What happened?" his mom says. " You mean how did we meet and ended up married?" I ask and she nodds. " We'll my best friend Meg convinced me to go out clubing with her. This was my first time doing anything like that. I had a coke and headed to the dancefloor. I was in the zone when Luke said 'flawless'. We danced for about an hour or so before Meg came and told me she was leaving with this as she said ' hunk of a guy'. Luke and I keep dancing and have a few shots and dance somemore. Then the next thing I remeber is that we ended up here all over each other. One thing lead to another and we ended up having sex.We laid here and talked and cuddled afterwards. It was perfect for my first time. The next moring I woke up kissed his forehead and left." I say with a snuffle. "I went home and showered,dressed, and went to church. Just after church got out he tested . We meet up talked and my dad called pissed off. So I left. Then the first day of school I walked in and sat down. When the bell rang he walked in and spoke and I knew who he was immedatily. When he called my name I looked up and we both had the look of surprise on our face. I stayed after homeroom and we decided to stay together. At the end of the month I found out I wad pregnant. I told my parents a few days later and my dad told me go live with Luke so that's what I did. Then a few weeks later we got married and we've been adapting ever since." I say rubbing my stomach. "Carol I like you. I do and I can see you make my son very happy. I see that but I want to know if you know about our family's networth?"his mom says. "No I don't I know that the family must be well off because he can afford this whole building." I say. "Well we are more then well off. We are worth more then 35 billion dollors. When Luke decided to be a teacher we were furious. We told him that he was way to smart to just teach but he never changed his mind. So he went to school to teach. Graduated at the top of his class and found a job. During the summer he works at the family bussiness." his mom says. "What's your name? Calling you Mrs.Louis sounds so wrong to me"I ask. "Wendy" she says. I smile and say " well Wendy I'm going to let you in on the secert that we're going to tell everyone at dinner" I say. "Is it the gender of my grandbaby?" Wendy ask. "Yes,you can expect a grandson in a few months." I say. She smiles and says "Oh I'm going to spoil him rotten" Wendy says. " I know you will and I want you to know that even if Luke was broke I would still love him." I say with a smile. Wendy hugs me and says "I know you would."

::::::::;

As we eat dinner Luke keeps a hand on my thigh. "Do you know yet?" May ask. "Yes" I say. " What are you having? You're killing me here!" May says. "Well you will be having .....a drumroll please" Luke says. "Nephew. I'm having a boy!" I say. "He's going to be an ass just like his dad." my dad says. "Sean don't you dare insult my son. It's your daughter who's the gold digging little whore" Luke's dad yells. "Ethan she didn't even know who he was when they meet. I just told her how much we're worth and plus you don't even try and get to know her." Wendy says. " Why should I she's nothing but a gold diggger." Luke's dad says. I get up and rush down the hall. I slam our bedroom door and cry my eyes out. The door opens and I throw a pillow at the person. "Nice baby got me right in the face" Luke says. He comes and lay with me. He holds me and lets me cry. When I'm done crying I get up and march to the dinning room I slap Luke's dad and I give my dad a right hook." I'm not a whore or a gold digger. I'm a pregnant girl who want take this shit" I say and go back to my room and lay down. "I give thanks that I finilly got to punch my dad" I say before shutting the door. "Happy Thanksgiving" I mummble and go lay down.
********
Has been edited