Chapter 2: Choices

Percy had been in Posidonis for about a day now, and she was packing up all her things. Even her stuff from Poseidon cabin and home, and shoving it in an enchanted backpack. Thank you Aphrodite, for understanding her need to get away.

"Percy, Europe? Last time you went there, you ended up falling into hell." Her brother told her, as she shoved more stuff into the endless bag.

"I know, but I need to get away. Antonio, we went all over this country together. I can't stand to be anywhere where I was with him, because if I am, then I see him making out with Drew.

I thought I knew my fiancée, sorry, ex-fiancé better then anyone else. Apparently not, because the Antonio I knew wouldn't cheat on me. The Antonio I knew wouldn't let another girl hit on him, or a boy on me. The Antonio I love with all my soul, wasn't the Antonio I thought he was." She Said, as she closed her bag. Triton sighed. He really wished he could just obliterate that punk demigod who shattered his sisters heart, but no. Despite her bravado, he knew she still loved that boy more than life itself.

"Percy, Artemis wanted me to give you this." He told her, as he handed her a hunters backpack. She smiled, before she opened it up and pulled out a hunters uniform.

"Triton, can you please." She began, but he just snapped his fingers and the silver material of the jacket turned royal blue. The boots turned black, and her shirt turned black as well. He left the pants silver, the colors complemented each other nicely.

"Thanks." She Said, then he snapped his fingers again, and put her into the outfit. As well as style her hair in a fishtail braid.

"The clothes are enchanted to never get soiled, and to not rip or get damaged. The shoes should never wear out, and adjust to all terrain." He told her, and she nodded, before sliding the backpack into her backpack.

"Thanks, and please. Tell Artemis thank you, and Aphrodite. You might not understand why I'm doing this, but it means a lot to me that you aren't killing Antonio." She Said, as she hugged her brother. Her dad entered her room, and looked at her. Face still red and puffy from crying, and eyes slightly bloodshot.

"Percy, Europe is dangerous. As you know, so please. Wear this, it's blessed by Zeus. To mask your demigod scent, however, it may not completely mask it. My brother still wishes you gone, so please. Be careful." He told her, as he slipped on the gold bracelet.

" He told her, as he slipped on the gold bracelet

She gave him a hug, then separated. Her eyes started watering up again, and Percy took calming breaths.

"I have to get away, I have to find myself. But, I love you daddy. No matter what, I will see you again." She told him before she smiled at him and her brother. Then melted away to ocean mist, leaving her father and brother stunned.

"So, she's unlocked more powers." Triton Said, and Poseidon nodded.

"It appears so." He Said, before they had to get back to their godly duties.

-0-0-0-

He was terrified, Antonio had been locked in his cabin since Percy ran away two days ago. Because, he couldn't remember yesterday. But what he did remember, unfortunately, was making out with Drew.

He was engaged to Percy, his sweet caring Seaweed Brain. He was happy, and ready to move forward with the girl who fell into hell for him. But, something happened and he ended up cheating on her!

"Ugh, why can't I remember what happened?!?!" He yelled in frustration, as he slammed his fists against the cabin wall.

"I don't know, maybe because you realized you fu*ked up horribly wrong?" Someone Said behind him, he spun around and saw Thalia.

"Thalia, listen." He Said, But She stood up and zapped him with lightning.

"No, you listen. Percy is a total wreck, and I don't even know what the hades really happened. But the hunt knows more than the camp, and the biggest thing is you cheated on my gods damned cousin!" Thalia practically screamed, as electricity began to dance on her skin.

"I don't remember anything after breakfast from that day, clearly. The only clear thing I remember from after breakfast was kissing Drew then seeing Percy. That's it, and I don't know why!" He shouted at her, and Thalia held up her bow.

"How can I trust that?" She Asked, and tears began to spill from Antonio's eyes.

"I love Percy more than life itself, I swear on my life. I'd never ever do something like that to her, I want her to be my wife. She fell into Tartarus for me, she's done so much for me. I just wanted to do stuff for her, I wanted to be with her forever. But, I screwed up immortality bad, and I don't even know what caused me to do it." Antonio Said, and Thalia saw the sincerity in his eyes. So she backed down, and sighed.

"I believe you, but what the hades would cause you to start kissing another girl?" Thalia Asked, before both of them froze.

"Charmspeak." They said together, and then they both looked about ready to tear someone apart limb from limb.

"Drew, She has Charmspeak abilities. She must've used them on you, but why?" Thalia Said, and Antonio narrowed his eyes.

"Because, she wanted Percy out of the picture. She's been trying to get together with me for years now, but I've been loyal to Percy." He told her, then Thalia looked murderous.

"Oh, that bitch is gonna pay!" She shouted, before she disappeared in a flash of lightning.

"Huh, that's new." Antonio Muttered, before he chased after where he believed Thalia went.

-0-0-0-

Groaning, she opened her eyes. Then winced, why was her head pounding? Where the hades was she? This didn't look like Greece. She sat up and looked around, then paled. She was in China!!

"Now I know how Neeks felt when he did this the first few times." She Muttered, before standing up. A package appeared in front of her, making her fall back down from surprise.

"The hades?" She said, as she opened it up. To find a compass and a map, oh, and a note.

'Dear Percy,
I figured you'd need this magic map to tell where you're headed. The compass is also magic, to help you navigate around possible monster hot spots.
-Grover'

She smiled, a genuine smile. She knew the box was biodegradable since Grover sent it, so she buried the box and started walking west. Towards Europe, towards her personal quest of self discovery.