Chapter 3: Loss

"Drew!!!" Thalia screamed, as her and the hunt surrounded Drew. The said daughter of Aphrodite was scared, what did she do to piss off the entire hunt?!?

"I've done nothing wrong, so leave me the hades alone!" She Shouted, and Nico appeared.

"Stop using my dads name as a curse!!" He shouted, before Will tackled him for shadow traveling.

"Oh, didn't do anything. You used Charmspeak on Antonio, and made him shatter my cousins heart!" Thalia screamed, and the entire camp froze. Then made their way to the daughter of Zeus, wanting to figure out what was going on.

"Oh, that." Drew said sickly sweet, making the hunt growl.

"So, you did do it!" Phoebe growled, as she aimed her arrows. Drew smirked then started laughing.

"Yes, I did. My plan worked perfectly, Percy is gone. Two hearts shattered, and a monster was awakened." She Said, with a malicious smile on her face.

"What monster?" Thalia demanded, and Drew smiled evilly.

"Ever wonder what made Percy singing so dangerous? Why Chiron and the gods forbade her from singing? Well, she has a Siren in her. Sirens, who sing to lure people to their deaths. The most powerful siren has been dormant in her, but was awoken when her heart shattered. That and I wanted Antonio all for myself, so, the plan worked." Drew Said, and that's when the ground lurched.

"Iris goddess of the rainbow, show me Percy Jackson." Nick said, and an image of Percy came up. She was in some sort of woods, and on all fours. Screaming in pain, and her image was flickering to that of a Siren.

"Percy!" Screamed Nico, Thalia, and Antonio. She didn't seem to hear them, as she started to float. Before a shockwave was sent out, knocking her unconscious and ending the call.

"What the hades did you do to her, tell me, now!!!" Antonio Demanded, and Drew looked smug.

"Just, helped her get to her lowest point." She Said, and with that Drew was engulfed in a bright light. Then she was gone, leaving behind the camp stunned. Drew was a monster, maybe not literally, but she was no longer welcomed there. That's for sure.

-0-0-0-

She was somewhere in Greece when she got the phone call, she had been vapor traveling, as she calls it. All over Europe, and had been sent to Asia a few times.

It had been a month since it happened, and she felt like she was finding herself. That is, till she answered her phone. The special Demigod proof phone Leo cooked up, about two years ago right after the Giant war.

'Is this Paisley Persephone Pennyworth Jackson?' Someone she didn't recognize Asked, and since it was t a number she recognized, she was hesitant.

"Yes, this is." She said hesitantly, and they laughed.

'I hope you said goodbye to your family, it would be a shame if you didn't.' The voice said, before they hung up. Percy turned paper white, then Vapor Traveled to her apartment. She knocked on the front door, but nobody answered.

"Mom! Paul! Please, answer the door!" She Shouted, as she pounded in it more.

She heard crying, so she broke down the door. The apartment was a mess, and she gasped. Estelle! The crying was coming from her and her sisters room.

"Mom! Paul! Estelle! Where are you guys?!?" She Shouted as she ran through the rooms, on her way towards hers.

She ran there, and threw open the door. Only to scream in response, as she fell to the ground. Her neighbors must've heard cuz they came running into the apartment, and found her.