Chapter 7: Talks

Percy was walking to Gotham park, when she noticed a kid that looked annoyed. Reminded her of Nico, after Bianca, so she went over to him. As she got closer, she saw he was about ten years old.

"Hello, I'm new to Gotham. I'm not gonna assume you are too, but you seem lost and like you don't want to be here." She Said kinda embarrassed, and he smiled.

"Well, I don't want to be here. However, mother insisted that I get to know this city before I one day live here. Since she left me here two hours ago, I've noticed everyone are imbeciles." He Said, He has a slight accent, but Percy smiled.

"I know what you mean, I moved here from New York, at least there, it wasn't like depression farted in the city. Also, I can tell you have training. From the way you obviously are hiding a dagger in your right sleeve, left shoe, under your shirt on your back, and on your belt. So, who's it you're really running from?" Percy Asked as she sat down, the kid however revealed the dagger that was in his right sleeve.

"How did you know that?!?" He demanded, and she laughed.

"Because, I know the feeling. I've been running from people since I was twelve, and even before then, I've learned to be observant. Do you want to see what someone blood related to me did to me?" She Asked, and the boys curiosity got the best of him. He nodded, and Percy lowered the mist she used to hide her scars. Then she pulled aside her hair, to show the boy her face.

"My cousin did this to me, and I don't know why." She Said, and the kid looked shocked.

"My mother has never given me anything like that, but you're right. I ran away, I didn't want to be with mother anymore." He admitted, and Percy knelt down next to him.

"Listen, from your tone I can tell you obviously don't know your father. Here's a secret, I didn't meet my dad till I was twelve. All I had was my mom, and my stupid stepfather. He left after I learned who my dad was, but if I was you. I'd spend as much time as I could with my mom, before it's too late." She told him earnestly, and he looked at her in confusion.

"Your Mother is gone?" He Asked, and she nodded.

"She was murdered, and I think my cousin who did this to my face did it. But, even if your mother isn't the best one out there. She is family, she loves you, but probably has a funny way of showing it.

I have a feeling that you're gonna meet your dad someday, and when you do. Don't be angry with him, and don't be afraid to show him who you really are. I'd recognize a mask if I ever saw one, I use one myself. Also, if your family grows when you meet your dad, embrace it. Don't think yourself better than them, accept them for who they are. Otherwise, otherwise you could end up alone. Granted, I'll be there for you kid, but families don't care how you're supposed to seem, they preferred it if you show them who you really are." She told him, and he gave her a hug.

"Thank you, for the advice. You're not as much of an imbecile as I though, you are very wise." He told her, and she laughed.

"I learned from experience, now, here. If you need to talk, call me. I have to go now, I'm going to be late for an appointment. See you soon, and can't wait to hear from you." She Said as she handed him a phone that's hardwired to her phone, then left to find Antonio.

"Thank you peasant, I look forward to our future talks." Damien Muttered, before he left to head to his mother.

-0-0-0-

Percy arrived at Gotham Park and found Antonio, she walked towards him. Reassuring herself that this was necessary, she needed him. He was her rock, she really needed him right now. Making sure she was covered by the mist, she marched on.

He turned and saw her, and ran to her. She saw tears beginning to fall from his eyes, and that got her to cry as well.

"Percy, I'm so so sorry. I should've been stronger, I could've resisted Charmspeak if I hadn't been so weak." He Said, and she shook her head and pulled him close. She began to cry, unable to hold in the hurt.

"Antonio, I still see you kissing her. I can't stop seeing it, and I just want to forget about it. I can't stop seeing you kissing Drew, or under my family covered in their own blood." Percy Said, and Antonio gasped.

"Percy, what happened?" He Asked, and she looked at him with tears streaming down her face.

"They're gone, they're gone and I'm so lost." She Said, as she finally broke down. As she finally spoke about how she felt, about how she was dealing with the crippling loss of her mother, Paul, and Estelle.

"Shhh, I've got you. Have you spoken with anyone about it?" He Asked her, and she shook her head no.

"Do you have anybody you can talk to about this?" He Asked, and she nodded.

"Then go, talk with them. I'll be there for you if you need me, but please. Focus on healing, I'm gonna move here to Gotham. So we can be close together, but I can't live knowing that I'm causing you more pain." He Said, then Percy gave him a kiss.

"I love you Wise Guy, we can get back together. But, I'm not ready to get so far into the relationship yet. Let's go back to how we started, please?" She Asked and he smiled.

"I wouldn't want it any other way." He Said, before she had to leave. She knew she had to talk with Dick,  she felt safest around him in the manor. So, she would take him up on his offer. If it was still available, hopefully it was still available.