foreword

S U M M A R Y

Anita Kumar has only had one goal in her life; to showcase her artwork in a famous museum. Even after her parents complained that this wasn't a stable career, she went with it, telling herself she can and she will do it.

And now, she finally has. Along with her classmate, she's selected to present her artwork at one of the most famous art museums in France, and she's absolutely ecstatic.

Until her partner can't make it because they're seriously sick and Anita's art teacher has to choose a new partner for her. And her new partner arrives with a blast from the past, almost giving Anita a heart attack.

She thought it was all behind her. She thought he'd moved away for good, and she'd never have to see his face again. But, he was back along with all the heartbreak he caused. And no matter how hard she tried to convince herself otherwise, Anita couldn't deny it; she was still utterly, irrevocably in love with him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

W A R N I N G

Swearing

━━━━━━━━━━━━

C O P Y R I G H T

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

© Neha Reddy 2019, All Rights Reserved