afterword

R E L A T E D   W O R K S

When In Rome

Book  •  1.1

Status  • Completed

Olivia Manchester tries to take a relaxing vacation in Rome to try and get over what made her flee from her hometown. In Rome, her main goal is to put the shattered pieces of her heart back together. And, she hopes that the quirky, undergrad college student she met can help.

On The Ice

Book  •  1.3

Status  •  Discontinued for now

Parker Smith and Khione Alanis are two completely different people. So, it's no surprise that they hate each other. But, when Parker transfers to her ice rink, becoming a year-round skater there, it changes everything. Because, anything can happen on the ice. Except Parker and Khione's hatred for each other. Or so they thought...

Falling Stars

Book • 1.4

Status • Pending

Axel's been acting as long as he can remember. He started at the early age of 10, and now, at the age of 19, he's been featured on many top magazines. But then, a deadly mistake shatters everything into pieces. The climb to stardom may be hard. But falling from it is easy. And Axel knows it. Except, he's not over it. And he believes that with the help of Claire Richmond, an even bigger teen sensation and his childhood friend, he could get back on top.

Stone Walled

Book  •  1.5

Status  •  Pending

Everyone thinks they know Lindsey Smith. They think they know the blonde haired girl, the HBIC, and the captain of the cheer team. Everyone's either scared of her or they adore her. But nobody's ever tried to get close to breaking through her stone walled fortress. But Dylan knows it's not the real Lindsey. And he's determined to break down the walls that Lindsey put up for herself and hid behind. And he'll do whatever it takes.

Queen of Hearts

Book  •  1.6

Status  •  Pending

Marie Wang is Lindsey's best friend at Angelovich  Prep Academy, making her a queen there. Marie's the Queen of Hearts. She makes you fall for her, makes you believe you have a chance, then crushes your heart with her perfectly manicured red nails. And when Diego Rosales is dared to break the heartbreakers heart, he accepts. Because there's nothing he loves more than a good challenge.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

  @jessicaliu1234 for making some of my graphics and helping me brainstorm ideas and get through my writers block (as usual for every. single. story. i. write.) Thank you so much!

@artemisbreeze and @bookedowl for reading, and voting on every chapter. Thank you as well!

And a special thanks to all my readers that have stuck through this story with me and encouraged me to keep writing!

As you all know if you've been following my announcements, I am lacking the inspiration for Book 1.3 "On the Ice", so I'm just gonna start writing Book 1.4 "Falling Stars" (foreword and aesthetics up soon) and my story on the other account once the person I requested graphics from finishes. (The book is called "Pretty, Popular, Dead" and can be found in @just-neha 's account. So far, only the foreword and aesthetics are up, but other chapters will come soon.)

Thank you all so much for sticking with this story and have a nice day!