Chapter 8

After that, as long as Dong Fang Tang was treating his patients, Ruan Xiang Yin would be sitting by the side accompanying him. Sometimes when Dong Fang Tang was extremely busy, Ruan Xiang Yin would also help him to treat the sick or she would be playing the flute by the side. Surprisingly, the flute music could help to ease the suffering of the sick people. The two people would also often exchange glances when they thought no one was looking and everyone who saw, felt happy to see this happening.

"Third Brother seems to be very happy recently." Zhang Sheng said after his observation.

The gentle smiles on Third Brother's face were clearly evident and his eyes would always follow Sister Xiang Yin's figure.

"The feeling that Sister Xiang Yin gives people is no longer cold and it feels so much warmer."

Zhang Zhen had secretly snuck into the backyard while Wang Qin was not paying attention. The two brothers sat in a corner and drank tea while observing the two people.

When the brothers saw the two people who were working together had quickly cleared the backyard of all the patients, the brothers cleverly served up refreshments of tea and snacks that was prepared beforehand.

"Third Brother, Sister Xiang Yin, take a rest and eat something."

The two brothers, each of them pulling one of the two people, led them to a long bench by the side. While smiling, the brothers encouraged the two people to enjoy the tea and snacks.

"Zhang Zhen, you have secretly snuck here! When Wang Qin finds out, you'll be in trouble." Dong Fang Tang reminded him.

Shopkeeper Wang Qin was a serious man and the one thing he hated most was people who were lazy and goofed around. If the person was caught by him, he would not be pardoned.

"I know. I'm going to help at the front right away."

Zhang Zhen touched his nose and knew what Third Brother said was indeed true. In order to avoid having Wang Qin really come to look for him, it was better for him to leave first. Anyway, he had seen enough of the show.

"Xiang Yin, what are you thinking about?"

He had noticed that the person beside him, after drinking her tea, her mind had wandered off. So he had asked gently.

"I was just thinking that since we are treating the people here and most of the time it is free and at the same time, Long Feng Restaurant is also not short of money......why don't we do more for these people? We can prepare some Si Shen Tang, Grass tea, Bitter tea, etc. At least while they are waiting to see the doctor, they can drink a bowl of soup or tea to nourish their body rather than just drinking these tea*."

<<Tea here refers to the ordinary tea from dried tea leaves after seeping in hot water.>>

Si Shen Tang contains Lotus seeds, Chinese yam, Wolfberries and Barley which can replenish the spleen and strengthen the stomach. It can treat spleen deficiency, nourish spleen, indigestion and other harmful symptoms. The soup is also a very good medicinal food.

The Grass tea and Bitter tea are beneficial for suppressing fire in the body. These teas are beneficial for the patients and they can choose the teas for themselves.

Anyway, since Long Feng Restaurant's business is good, so spending this little amount of money will not make any difference.

As long as Third Young Master was agreeable, there would not be any problem. Maybe because Dong Fang Family was well-known as a benevolent family, therefore the business of all Long Feng Restaurant branches throughout the country was so good that it was also able to support the expenses of Dong Fang Tang's free treatment for the sick.