Chapter 9

Suddenly, the sky sounded with a thunderous explosion and without warning, it was followed by a thunderstorm.

"Xiang Yin, quick, let's go!"

Upon seeing the situation, Dong Fang Tang quickly took her hand and the two used their martial skills to rush down the mountain. With difficulty, they managed to find an abandoned empty house at the foot of the mountain and when they eventually arrived, they were already drenched to the skin.

"It looks like this thunderstorm will not be over quickly."

Looking at the rain outside the house that was getting heavier, Dong Fang Tang lifted his eyebrows slightly and when he turned around to look back, he saw her hugging her cold and trembling body. Hastily he searched the house for something with which he could start a fire with. Fortunately, there was still some firewood in the house and in the shortest time possible, he lit a fire. Facing the person sitting opposite him who was trying to warm herself and was still trembling, he said.

"Xiang Yin, it looks like we have to take off our wet clothes to dry them otherwise when night falls, it will even be colder and we will definitely catch a cold." While Dong Fang Tang was talking, he had taken off his robe.

When she saw the situation, she lowered her head and pulled her already wet clothes even more tightly around her.

"No need. I'll just dry myself like this."

In fact, it was her wet clothes that made her feel cold and her body shiver and no matter how near she sits by the fire, she would not be able to warm herself. But she could not take off her clothes in front of him just because of this reason. Dong Fang Tang frowned deeply when he heard a light cough spurted from her lips.

"Xiang Yin!"

Dong Fang Tang looked at her with worry and understood her reluctance. But being in this empty house, it was already very fortunate they could find this firewood. After looking around, there was really no other things in the house and if this carried on, she would definitely catch a cold.

He understood her insistence and no longer spoke. He busied himself with drying his robe and at the same time, looked at her pale white face. He kept on turning the robe until it was half dry and then hurriedly said to her. "Xiang Yin, I'll turn away and you should take off your wet clothes to put on this robe."

Ruan Xiang Yin stared at the robe in his hand. She hesitated for a moment before she nodded in agreement and then stretched out her hand to take the robe from him. At the same time, Dong Fang Tang also turned his back to her.

Watching his back, she slowly took off her wet clothes until she was down to her underwear. She struggled to decide whether she should take them all off. After a while, she gritted her teeth and decided to take them off and put on his robe. Even though his robe was only half-dry, but it was still better than her wet clothes. After she had tied the robe properly, she opened her mouth.

"Dong Fang Tang, you can turn around now."

When he heard, Dong Fang Tang turned around and saw she had changed out of her wet clothes and had put on his robe. He heaved a sigh of relief. Then he noticed he was still wearing his wet clothes and he threw a glance at the person opposite him who had her head lowered. He quickly took off his wet clothes to reveal a naked hard chest.

Afterward that, the two kept themselves busy drying their clothes and no longer spoke. An unspeakable ambiguous atmosphere was quietly spreading in the empty room.

Outside the house, the rain did not seem to lighten but instead had gradually become heavier. Both of them unanimously looked worriedly at the dull sky and it seems the both of them would be trapped here for the night.