Chapter 5

I was walking a very drunk Elton back to his house. I knew he shouldn't of drank so much. I didn't say anything at the pub because I figured he'd be responsible.

"Elton give me the keys."

He put his keys in my hand. I unlocked the door and helped Elton inside. He stumbled into the living room and lied down on the couch.

"Don't you want to-" I was cut off by the sound of his crying.

I kneeled down next to him. He sat up and I sat next to him. I put my arm around him but this time he didn't flinch.

"Elton, why are you crying?" I said calmly.

"I miss Lance." Was what I assumed he said.
It was difficult to make out what he was saying, on account of him being drunk and crying.

"Elton... he wasn't good for you." I reasoned.

"B-But I miss him like hell!" He slurred.

Elton and I talked for a few more minutes. Well I talked Elton mumbled and sobbed.

_________

I woke up on the couch next to Elton. He had his head on my shoulder. He suddenly woke up and pushed me away.

"Get away from me." He said groggily. He put his hand to his head and blinked a few times.

"Hungover?"

He nodded and let out a groan. I wanted to hug him and take care of him, but something tells me Elton wouldn't be happy with that.

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment! Sorry this is short!