Chapter 24

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Elton was exhausted and lying on the couch. I didn't know if I should make him up. I put my suitcase down on the ground. I sat next to Elton and he woke up.

"John?" He said groggily.

"Hey." I said quietly.

"I missed you so much!" He said as he put his arms around me.

"You did?"

"I did. Also NEVER FUCKING DO THAT SHIT AGAIN!" He said angrily.

"I'm sorry I slept with Paul, we were drunk. I'm also sorry I left." I apologized.

"It's fine, but don't you ever cheat on me again!"

"I promise I won't." I said smiling and putting my arm around him.

I'm glad everything worked itself out. I kinda left Paul though. George is taking care of him so I'm sure he's fine.

____________

Time Skip

Elton and I were sitting on the top of a hill. I felt exhausted from the hike up. I leaned on Elton and we looked down on the hill.

"I have something for you." He said has he pulled something out of his pocket.

"What is it, love?"

He got down on his knees and opened the box, revealing a ring. It took me a few minutes to process what was happening.

"Do you want to get married? Or at least as married as we can be with it being illegal and all?"

"I'd love too." I said with a smile.

Thank you for reading!