Chapter 10

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Everything felt so bizarre. Elton and Yoko were chatting about the child and trying to make plans. I sat silently listening. Yoko wanted to keep the child.

"What do you want to do? It's your child." Yoko said.

"I don't fucking know! I was so happy but then you had to ruin everything!" I snapped.

Yoko didn't say anything. She sheepishly looked away.

"Yoko just fucking keep it, I'll pay you each month, don't expect me to take care of it." I know I sounded rude and selfish but I have a good thing going with Elton.

"Fuck you!" She said loudly as she stormed out of the house.

"You're a dick, John." Elton said proceeding to leave the living room.

"Wait! Come back!" I said frantically.

________

I lied bored on my bed, something or other was playing. I felt empty and tired. I wanted some sort of human connection, but Elton was mad at me.

I grabbed he phone off the stand next to me. I thought who to call for a second. My mind drifted through people, but it came down to Paul.

I dialed his number and put the phone to my ear. My hand was shaking; It's been a while since I've talked to him.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey, it's John."

Thanks for reading!