New Chapter Three: Declan

When I woke up, we were in the back seat of a car. Ian was just starring at me; I'm sure he meant no harm, but it was kinda creepy.

"Love, we have a problem," he finally said. "We can't find Declan."

I sighed. "He's in a small town in Indiana," I said. I knew Ian would find him with or without me. Besides, at least with me around, the poor kid had some sort of a chance.

For the rest of the ride, Ian held my hand so tightly, I actually thought it may be broken, as if he thought I were going to disappear forever, which was understandable for obvious reasons. Still, it made me a bit uneasy. So, I did the one thing I could. The one thing I knew I would have to do the entire time I played house with Ian. The thing I did when I was undercover. When it became too much for Emily. I let Lauren take over. Lauren loved Ian. Emily didn't. It was about six hours before we came to the town of Auburn, Indiana. Louise and Declan lived on a quiet street, and fortunately, or unfortunately there was enough distance between houses that no one heard or saw anything.

Okay so here's the deal: I know I haven't been updating so I'm really trying to fix that...Also I know I posted chapter 3 before but it was the wrong thing (problem with copy and pasting) and so this is the real chapter 3!