A Call Of Their Lives

It was 11am when Bradley woke up startled when he realized that he had to talk to Bobby Campbell to tell him about the film and the possibility of giving Lady Gaga a leading role. He picked up his phone and the card that Bobby had given him the night before, dialed the number and in less than 5 minutes he had Bobby's confirmation that the project looked good and that he would immediately call Gaga to talk about the film and be able to arrange a meeting as soon as possible.
- 'I need to know now! I have to talk to her today please'
-'OK, I'll try, but I can't assure you anything, Gaga is so busy with her new record and it may be impossible to talk to her today.[...]Wait! There is one thing we can try. She will be at her house in Santa Monica all day today, so maybe you can meet her there. What do you think?
- 'It's perfect!! I'll can drive to her house! Just tell me when you talk to her. '
- 'I'll phone you. Good bye '

It's 3pm and Lady Gaga's cell phone rings again. It has been sounding a lot throughout the day but she has ignored it every time she did it, only now she is about to answer the call that will change her life forever.

'What the hell do you want, Bobby ?! Today is my rest day and you know it!
You can not imagine the hangover I have!'
-'I know dear, but this thing that I'm going to tell you is more important than your damn headache.'
'Last night Bradley Cooper was among the guests of the gala and was fascinated by your performance and wants you to attend the casting to star in his first film as a director, it will be a remake of "A Star Is Born".'
'He wants to know if he could meet you today at your house, that he would drive there to talk to you personally about the project.'
-' Emm ..... Wtf Bobby? It's a joke, isn't it?'
- 'Do you think that if it were a joke you would have 30 missed calls from my phone?'
- 'Oh Bobby, you are saying that the fucking Bradley Cooper will come today to my house personally?'
- 'I do darling'.
- ' Omg!!! OK, tell him that we can meet around 7 pm.'
- 'Fantastic Gaga!!!! I'm going to phone him'