They're Agreed With The Movie

Almost two months full of recordings, promotional events and meetings with leaders of the Super Bowl and Netflix didn't serve to fill so much void she had after his new sentimental break, and that had to be added that fibromyalgia was torturing her more than ever, that the battle against the cancer of her friend Sonja wasn't going well, and that the earth seemed to have swallowed Bradley Cooper and his blessed film.
"At least the creation of my album is going well", "I suppose the best songs come out of the sad moments," she thought.
Stefani and Taylor kept talking every day, and they kept seeing each other whenever they could "as friends". But she was pretty sure she didn't love that man anymore, and, that he really moved away from her mind and soul the moment Bradley Cooper showed up at her house.
"Damn Bradley who messed up my damn life to disappear without a trace."

It was July 20 when Stefani was in the office of his lawyers preparing legal documents necessary to request the performance of the Super Bowl break, when her phone rang. She couldn't believe that Bradley Cooper was calling her. And she quickly went out into the hall to answer the call.
-Bradley Cooper, I thought that you already found another actress", she said mischievously.
-Hello Stefani, I'm glad too for listening to you. Sorry it took so long to give you news, it wasn't easy to convince them, what's more, I gave them the tape two months ago and they just told me that they agreed with the movie.
"Tell me I'm not dreaming Bradley," Stefani exclaimed, holding a hand to her head. "Oh my gosh!" He shouted.
-Not at all is a dream. I already told you that the next time I saw you you were going to be Ally.
-It's amazing, you're going to fulfill the dream of my life -said she between tears- I have no words, really Bradley, it's fucking awesome!!!
-You know more than anyone in the world that you had to be in my movie. Without you, there wasn't movie, and they knew it. So thanks to you also for fulfilling my dream.
-We see you soon ... Ally.
- See you soon, Jack.

After the news that Warner Bros had given the film the green light, Stefani had a party at her house with her family and friends. Which didn't last long, since the next day began the recordings of her documentary for Netflix.

So much overload of work and stress to which she was subjected by the record company took its toll, and at the beginning of September she had to be hospitalized due to an anxiety attack due to the pain of her muscles.
She spent all night with analgesics given into a vein of her arm , but her nerves were so many that she pulled the intravenous a few times leaving his arm very purple, until she calmed down and managed to get some sleep. That same afternoon her father took her home in his car, and left her lying on the couch since she wanted to get distracted by watching television.
A couple of hours went by when there was a knock at the door. She who wasn't in the mood, or wanted to see anyone, responded to the sounds of the doorbell by telling them to leave, that it wasn't a good time for visitors. But the doorbell rang again, and now with a much longer sound, so she had no choice but to get up and open the door. "I can't believe that Bradley Cooper would show up again" she thought.
Stefani who was dressed simply by a very long T-shirt that still remained of Taylor, went quickly to the couch to sit and cover herself with a blanket, because, although she usually didn't feel ashamed to show her anatomy, with Bradley Cooper felt much modesty at that time.
- Sorry to appear without warning Stefani. I called you this morning several times to invite you to a dinner that I'm preparing with the entire cast and it was in a couple of weeks, and when you didn't answer, I called Bobbie a while ago and he told me that you were in poor health, and that you were already here after having spent the whole night in the hospital. I needed to know you were fine, Stefani —he said as he approached the couch, to sit next to her.