This is perfect Stefani.

They drank coffee on the porch while it was getting dark when Bradley's phone started ringing. He took the cell phone from his pants pocket, saw that it was Irina who was calling him and put the phone back in his pocket. Gaga had also looked at Bradley's mobile screen - you should answer that call - she said grabbing his hand - I know it's Irina, I just saw it on your mobile, and that's fine, she's your girlfriend. You should answer the calls if you don't want her to suspect something, you know, never ignore to a pregnant woman.- I don't care what she thinks. If I wasn't pregnant I would have left her months ago. We will have that child, and it hurts me that such a great bond joins me to her, but I will leave her when the baby is born. Believe me, i'd do now if it wasn't because that pregnancy can get complicated. Can you really understand it Stefani?Gaga deposits her coffee and Bradley's on the table, sits on Bradley's legs and grabs his head with both hands - I understand that I don't like it. Believe me, nothing I would like so much, but I can't allow it. Do you have an idea of ​​how monsters would see us if you left Irina with a newborn and you and me would appear together?- You're right Stefani, and I would never allow it. I couldn't consent to something like that hurt you, but, understand me, I want a real home to share with my children, and with Irina it will never happen, it has never happened. She was pretty, nice, and we had fun together, but I never connected with her in all this time as I did with you that day here on your piano. You are special, ours is, and I would like nothing more than to form a home with you someday.- I know it Bradley, do you think I would be here with you wasting time if I didn't feel something? We have very good tuning, we connect from the first moment, you are handsome, funny, passionate, talented and, fuck! you are also Italian, what else could you ask for? I always wanted an Italian father for my future children. I don't want you to plan on doing what you said, look at us now, we are better than ever, and many months together wait to us preparing the film. So we can enjoy a lot in the meantime. When your son is born, we will see how we handle this.- I guess you're right, and well, the movie will be our beautiful story Stefani.They kiss but Gaga squeezes too much on her wounded shoulder - fuck! - Gaga turns away and laughing looks at him - I told you that you needed a doctor, cowboy! She takes off his t-shirt and looks at his hurt shoulder- It doesn't look good! it's swollen and very purple.Bradley grabs Gaga's hand and runs her through his bare torso until she reaches his gut- I already told you I needed special care, not a doctor.

Gaga kisses him very insistently and moves away a little- Oh! Well, well! - she says naughty. She continues kissing him and goes along his face, neck and collarbone until he reaches his painful shoulder. They are soft snd so slow kisses.

- You see? This is  perfect Stefani.

Naughty Gaga squeezes stronger and causes Bradley's groan again. She pulls away and pulls his other arm - come on!  I'll put some ice on you.

While Bradley is on the ice, Gaga prepares one of his succulent dinners - does Mr. Cooper has to rest tonight, the injuries and sex are incompatible, and tomorrow I have a meeting with the Netflix representatives at early morning.It wasn't 9am when Gaga woke Bradley by kissing him and leaving the scent of his perfume all over his face - I guess I'll see you later, right?-she said.- I'm all yours for two more days.- Because of you, I had to suspend the filming of the documentary, you know?I hope it is worth it- she leaves and he goes to the bathroom, he has to go to his piano lessons again.