Do you Want Dessert?

It's 2 am on Friday and Stefani can't calm her nerves for the dinner she'll have in a few hours with Bradley Cooper. She knows that it wasn't quite right to accept his offer to go out to dinner, but she also understands that it is simply a business meeting as Bradley insisted on seeing her to update her on the latest decisions of the film's production company.
'You're crazy! Fuck! She says to herself by tapping her forehead.' That Bradley Cooper is so handsome and so kind doesn,t mean he wants to dine with you for anything other than talking about work. '
When Taylor woke up he found that Stefani had not slept in their bed, which surprised him very much, and he found her asleep next to one of his dogs on the couch in the living room. He woke her with a kiss on her forehead, and she couldn't  do anything but ask him if he shouldn't have left for the airport. This infuriated him so much that he said angrily: 'Thank you for your good morning. For your information, my flight departs in 4 hours and I have decided that I don't need you to accompany me, you can sit here waiting for news from the asshole that says you are going to make the protagonist of his film, or write the shits that you write that is the only thing you know how to do.'
-' You're a piece of shit !!! Ahhh !!!!
Do you think you have the right to insult my damn job simply because you spend one week a month with me?
Go away !!!!! Go with your beloved girls from the series, I bet you treat them better.'
-'At least they are less emotionally unstable.'
-'All right! Go with them and leave me alone!' Stefani concluded with tears in her eyes.
When Taylor left, Stefani realized that it really didn't  affect to her what had just happened between her and Taylor. They looked so little lately that she wouldn't mind losing sight of him.

It was an hour before Bradley came to pick her up when he wrote her a message: - 'Good afternoon Stefani, I am writing to let you know that it will be important to choose casual clothes for the meeting. I go to your house. See you later!'

Stefani dressed in a basic black T-shirt, jeans and leather boots. And she left his blond hair free. She couldn't believe that Bradley showed up with a motorcycle. She loved bikers, so she couldn't keep her heart racing when she saw him with that bike and his leather jacket.
-'You'd better take a jacket Stefani, it's not advisable to go on a motorcycle without one.'
She says winking: - 'Do you think I've never ridden a motorcycle? That machine adores me, Bradley.'
She went home to look for a jacket, and at 5 minutes she came back with a black leather jacket. No doubt they seemed to be made for each other in those clothes.

Already in the Italian restaurant accompanied by delicious dishes of pasta and lasagna, they were talking about their Italian and American roots, about how difficult their beginnings were, and how it was even more difficult to overcome their addictions.
- 'Talking about that! I brought you the script of the movie. I need you to study it as soon as possible, since they want us to do the screen test as soon as possible to close the cast and thus set a start date for the production of "A Star Is Born".'
- 'But Bradley, I'm very involved with the new album, I can't study the whole script for a single scene, I have to write songs and record them until September.'
- 'Okay, I'll select three scenes and those will be that we will use for the screen test.' he grabs her hand and intertwining his fingers with hers and he says - 'Is that okay?'
She shudders to feel that her hands are now one, and her mind goes blank as she looks at his huge blue eyes.
He enjoying the moment brings his face to hers without interrupting the eye contact and manages to awaken her from his state by telling her that he needs two unique things: he needs her with his natural hair color and without a gram of makeup for the screen test.
- 'Come on Bradley! I'm in full production of Joanne and my hair has to be blond, and it's a decision.' she disagreed, disgusted.
- 'But Ally has brown hair, otherwise you will not go through the casting!' Bradley replied disappointed.
Stefani thoughtfully continued - 'I have the solution! As the shooting will take a while, I can do the screen test with one of my hundreds of wigs. I know that I have a brown one. '
Hearing that made him so happy that he put Stefani's hand to his mouth and kissed her.
The two looked into each other's eyes and felt so comfortable that they didn’t want to break that moment. Until a waiter approached and asked them if they were going to want dessert.
The two smiled mischievously, since there was no better cake than feeling so close to each other.
-'Do you want dessert?' asked Bradley to her winking an eye.
- 'I think I'll take tiramisu, do we share it Bradley?'
- 'I think that it's a great idea Stefani.'
With the dessert on the table, Stefani remembered that her grandmother made the best Italian tiramisu in the world, and that when she was little she always ended up with her hands full of cream and cocoa, because she always ate it with her hands.
-' Oh yeah? So... with your hands huh? Can you show me how you did it? Bradley said, placing her hand on the cake.
- 'If I do you're going to run out of dessert to try,' she continued with a mischievous smile and taking away all the cake. Bradley couldn't contain himself, grabbed Stefani's hand by the wrist, brought it to his mouth and began to lick the first finger.
- 'Do you want me to share you, Stefani?
She said' yes!' that sounded like a moan, and Bradley took a little cake with his other hand from her hand and gave it to her mouth. He couldn't help but let out a moan as he felt his fingers inside Stefani's wet and hot mouth.
They were almost ready to kiss when she pulled away from him to go to the toilets to wash his hands. He decided to do the same.
Inside the bathroom, Bradley couldn't stop circling in that tiny space saying that what the fuck he was doing, that he has a girlfriend and is beautiful. Meanwhile, Stefani couldn't believe what had happened, and she swore to herself that she would stay away from Bradley, because that  was happening was insane.
First Stefani came out and asked for the bill, but Bradley approached her and hugged her from behind, dipping her face into his neck, saying: 'The boss invites you to this dinner.'
Stefani turning away from him said: 'It's fine, but I owe you a dinner, or two if the screen test goes well.'
Already in Stefani's yard, both got off the bike and after a tender kiss in the cheek, Bradley asked her if she did not invite him to pass. She was dying for do it as Taylor wasn't there, but she pulled away and told him to go home with his girlfriend. To which he replied disappointed ' I would do if she were at home, but tonight I am totally alone.'
-' Good evening Bradley, inform me of the scenes that I have to prepare and as soon as I be ready I will let you know.
It has been a wonderful dinner, do not fuck it please. '
Bradley left and Stefani entered in her house. Any of them could sleep that night.