By the way, he is Italian.

The next morning, Gaga and Bradley slept in each other's arms and someone suddenly knocked on the door and woke them up.
- Oh shit! Damn Bradley, we have fallen asleep! God no! That must be my father!
- Nooo, your father ??? Can not be! Fuck that shit!
- Quick , quick , quick , dress and run off the terrace while I entertain him.
Bradley got dressed as quickly as possible, and Gaga took a silk robe and put it on, they both walked away in opposite directions when he suddenly grabbed her arm and made her turn around to give him one last kiss — thank you for these wonderful days Stefani. We are in touch- he picked up his sunglasses and cell phone from the dresser and went out onto the terrace.
This last kiss left Stefani with a silly and childish smile, and that fact that aroused curiosity and suspicion in her father, because nobody knew her better than him.
- How good do you look, my little girl? How did you change your mood so much from the other day we talked and I said it sets so badly? Haven't you  gone back to the old ways not daughter?
- Dad, are you crazy? If I'm like that, it's because of the album, our trip to Europe, the movie ... I can't ask for more! Well, yes, that is impossible. Oh dad! I can't wait to get to Berlin!
She was actually remembering the taste of the last kiss Bradley had given her, and of those days they had shared together in her "palace."
When Cooper was leaving, Joe noticed the noise and looked out a window—so you are excited for the album and the trip, huh? Do not try to lie your father kid, with me it will never work for you - he said approaching her and placing his hands on her shoulders. Gaga departs from his father and turns to get away from him—Dad, don't want to know too much. He came last night to bring me some corrections of the script he had done and to suggest some things for the songs, so we worked late and offered him a bed in one of the guest rooms. That's it.
Joe begins to murmur —say what you want, little girl, but there are pictures of you with him two days ago— he comes back to her and with his hand under her chin raising her face to speak directly to her eyes—look Stefani, I was the man more happy in the world to know that you were going to star in a movie. Your movie. But this guy has a reputation, you know, with everyone who makes movies with him, and has a partner, and I didn't like what I saw in the press at all a few days ago or what I saw a few months ago at the Giorgio. So I hope you know well what you do.
Gaga turns away from Joe again - dad! we are coworkers, and good friends, we connect from the beginning , we have many things in common - she goes back and guides herself to reach his father - by the way, he is Italian. Now I'm sorry but I'm going to prepare my luggage - she leaves again while smiling when she knows that after meeting Bradley Cooper is Italian, her father's concept of him was going to change noticeably.
It hadn't been an hour when Bradley arrived home. He had barely slept and was tired, so he lay down on the couch as soon as he could, trying to sleep he realized that he smelled all of Gaga, so he couldn't help smiling - damn Stefani - he told himself.
Already on the plane, Bobby interested in the movie asked Gaga if the theme of the soundtrack and the characters was going well or not.
-Well ... The truth is that I  only read the script  once the and well, considering that it has changed recently there are quite a few details that will mix me, and well, only he composed a song for the moment.—You mean the one you composed tonight together? His father said mischievously.
Gaga, seeing Bobby's surprised face, responded seriously to his father - that song dad...yeah!- and rolling her eyes goes to the armchair at the bottom of the plane. She opens the WhatsApp and begins to write "My father saw you leaving my house, but don't worry about him. Look, I wish you were here Be".
Bradley read it and replied "you can imagine what I miss you Stef. Good luck in your trip. If I am sincere, I still didn't take a shower because I smell completely as you, and I love it. I hope the promotion goes very well , good luck little. You don't need it because your album is a fucking masterpiece but ... See you on your return"

The next day, Bradley went to the airport to receive his pregnant girlfriend.
When Irina arrived where he was Bradley was, she pouted - what are you doing here? She walks away in disgust and leaves him behind. Bradley aware that those days he has not answered the calls hastened to reach and talk to her - you see, I was very involved with the film, so much that I lost track of everything. Forgive me!ok?
Irina turns and approaches him — of course! I saw  how you prepared the movie with Lady Gaga in that supermarket. I guess that was indispensable for the movie, but tell me, was it also to go with her in her car through Malibu?
Bradley realizes that people stare at them, for Irina raised her voice a bit — not Irina here, don't put on a show here, if you want, let's go to the car and I'llq explain it to you. Both went to the stairs that leads to the parking lot.
In the car Bradley grabs a hand og his girlfriend — you'll see honey, don't draw hasty conclusions. I went to deliver her the definitive script to Malibu and she was in the market with a couple of neighbors who had accompanied her, they are also her friends, very kind couple, and they invited us to eat at their house, so we all went together and ate. After that I have spent the whole damn day from meeting to meeting to convince some friends to join the project — take a hand to Irina's belly, and caress it — let's go! Don't be angry about simple imaginations of yours — they kiss and Bradley starts the car to leave the parking lot.