Pasta Always Works

The days of April passed and while Bradley was excited reviewing some aspects of the script that he wanted to change, Stefani was immense in the production of his new album. One day she wrote "John Wayne". That song occurred to her when she imagined Bradley Cooper being his character in the film, because the character is a cowboy Country singer and he is the kind of man for who she would be attracted if he would be real. 'WTF I'm doing? I'm engaged, and I love Taylor.... I think.' she thought, but the song sounded amazing and it was being included in the album.
Meanwhile, Bradley received an email from Warner Brothers to know if Lady Gaga was ready for the screen test, they wanted to close the cast as soon as possible, and to set a date to start the production of the film. Bradley couldn't believe that much urgency because he hadn't even given the script to Stefani to prepare the role of Ally, the protagonist of the story. So he phoned her many times but she didn't responded.
Bradley left a message telling her that she needed to talk to her urgently. To which she replied the following day: 'I'm sorry Bradley for not answering your calls, and for answering you so late. I have had some personal problems and I simply couldn't be available. Forgive me'
To which Bradley replied: 'I hope that everything is solved Stefani, I just want you to know that you count on me for what you need, and that you join me as soon as you can'.
Stefani's response did not take long: 'well, I must rejoin the recording of the new album and it is almost impossible that I can meet with you this week, I must also attend to my future husband who has just arrived from New York and  leaves again this weekend to continue shooting the series.' -'OK, let's go out to dinner on Friday then and so I'll update you on all the news that I have for youfrom the production company. I'll pick you up on Friday at 7pm'
-'I am a very special woman, Bradley, I don't like any restaurant.'
But she did not imagine that Bradley was  very special too about restaurants: 'Dear, I never failed. I'm sure you've never visited the best Italian restaurant in Santa Monica.'
- 'So a man with a girlfriend wants to take a engaged woman to dinner to the damned Giogio Baldi ehhhm? ... I love pasta! See you on Friday'