一 ❥ one

"Ughhh.." you groaned, looking at the kid you're babysitting.

It was summer. Your favorite season because of summer break. You get to lay down in your room all day long, not caring about the absurd projects and tasks teachers gave you.

But..

You were bribed by a couple next door to babysit their child while they're gone. It was just for a week, though you'll loose one week of relaxation! You accepted it since they will pay you fine cash when they get home.

"(Y/n), get up, and look after the kid" said your older brother while playing. The little boy sat beside him while reading a book.

"Ughhhhhh I don't know how to babysittt" you whined. Rolling on the couch.

"Stop being the baby (Y/n), you're supposed to be the one who'll watch after the kid, not the other way around" Your brother paused his game and gave you a small glare.

"Fine" you rolled your eyes and stood up from the couch. "We'll go to the park then" you went to your room to change.

You went out after you found the right outfit. "Hey kid, let's go" you gave a small smile and motioned him to come to you. He nodded and walked to you.

"Onii-san, we'll be going now"

"Oka- wait! Be careful out there!"

"Yeah yeah" you waved and closed the door of you and your brother's apartment.

"Nee onee-san, he's not coming with us?" asked the boy. He looked at you as you held his hand.

"Nah, let him be. He doesn't want to be seen by anyone" You looked back at the boy with a smile. "Oh, I see" Said the boy as he hugged his book.

"Hey, why do you look sad?" you asked, raising a brow.

"Onii-san's not with us, he might get lonely since we left him alone" He said. You felt his grip on your hand tighten.

You then ruffled his hair.

"Aww you worry so much! He's a 28 year old man! No need to worry about! Besides.. He's a hero right?" you grinned at the boy. He brightens up a bit.

"Y'know what? I'm gonna get you chocolate crepes later at the park, so you won't be sad anymore!" you smiled and the boy returned it.

'damn.. I might pull this off..' you gave yourself a pat on the back in your mind.

🌸🌸🌸

"And here we are!" you exclaimed. You and the black haired boy sat on the bench.

"What are we going to do now, onee-san?" The boy asked as he looks at you. You thought about it for a sec but then you remembered what you said to the little boy.

"Right! Wait here, I'm just going to fall in line to buy crepes for us! While I'm gone don't talk to strangers and stay here okay?" you smiled pointing at the crepe stand in front of the bench you're sitting. The boy nodded and opened his book. You then walked to the stand.

"What the heck? This line doesn't look this from the bench" you mumbled, looking at the long line of people in front of the crepe stand.

"Argh damn it. I told him we're going to have crepes" you massaged your temples. "Ugh.. I'll just wait in line. They seem to serve orders fast anyway" you looked back to see if the boy is still there, and he was. He looked at you and waved as you did the same.

'Ughh.. This is going to take me hours..!'

🌸🌸🌸

It took you about 40 minutes in line before you get to order and an additional 15 minutes for waiting for your order.

"Uh finally!" you said, stepping out of the cramped line of people. You walked towards the bench the boy was sitting earlier.

"Hey kid--"

"Oh, onee-san!" the boy waved at you. You stopped in your tracks and stared at the boy with a man beside him.

"Oh so you're with her?" asked the silver haired man. "Yep!" answered the boy cheerfully.

The man then whispered something to the boy. You furrowed your eyebrows at the unknown man.

"HEY YO-"

"Onee-san! Onii-san here says that you're pretty!" you slightly blushed, hearing what the boy yelled. The man then clasped a hand over the boy's mouth.

'ok that's it..!'

"Hey damn mister.." you stood at him with a glare. "Could you go away now? Because me and my boy need to talk"

"What if i don't want to?" he smirked.

"I'll call the police" you took out your phone.

"All right! All right! Sheesh, smile a little more okay? It suits you better than that fucki-" you gasped and covered the boys ears.

"How could you? How could you say bad words in front of a kid?" you glared at him.

"What? You just said 'damn' earlier right in front of him" your eye twitch in annoyance. He just smirked even more.

"Anyway, kid lemmie see your book again sometime" said the man before walking away. The boy responded with a "Yup" before reading his book once again.

'this guy..!'

You covered the boy's ears tightly.

"Just fucking get lost man" you gave him a glare.

"With pleasure, Ms. Beautiful" he turned to face you and smirked.

"Are you flirting with me?!" you asked fuming with anger.

"Of couse not! Who would like to flirt with you?!"

"Um onee-san, can you take off your hands now?"

She wiped her tears away, taking a walk in the familiar park. She sat on the swing. Looking up at the gray colored sky. She closed her eyes once again, and let a tear slip from her eye.

It started snowing but she didn't care, because of the sadness that she bears.

🌸🌸🌸

Whoop hamstuh here!😂

I made this right now and I'm extremely tired so I apologize if there's some incorrect grammar or incorrect spellings!

A new book for a new bae💕

- h a m s t u h 🐹

Edited : A p r i l 2 4 , 2 0 1 9