九 ❥ nine

You sighed and got out of the car. Luckily, you all managed to go home after what happened in the airport.

Now, you're having a Christmas party with King's friends. The party consists of Saitama, Genos, King, Metal Bat, Fubuki, Tatsumaki, Bang, Bomb, Mumen Rider, Sonic, Garou and some other S class heroes. It's held in Bang's dojo.

It was a great party, though there were some villains, it went pretty smooth and everyone had fun. You're sitting beside the wall throughout the party. Bat would sometimes sit beside you and start a conversation.

Like, he'll ask you why are you beside a window, your answer is that if something got out of hand, you'd jump right through it. That'll be an easy escape.

You sighed, taking a sip of (favorite drink) from the plastic cup. You glanced in the spacious room.

You saw your brother is currently beating Saitama in a game, while Sonic still attempting to kill the bald man. Fubuki restraining drunk Tatsumaki from stabbing Zombie man with Kamikaze's (Atomic Samurai) katana. Bang, Bomb and Kamikaze drinking sake in the corner. Mumen rider being a wallflower just like you. Genos cooking a new batch of food with Puri looking at him with heart eyes. Garou and Bat talking to the side not far away from you.

*(your ringtone~♪)*

Your phone buzzed in your pocket. You took it out, revealing Tareo's name and contact number. You quickly answered it.

♬ start of call..

"Tareo! What happened? Why'd you call? Where are you?"

"Onee-chan! I'm fine. I just got a little lost.. I need help *chuckles nervously*"

You walked outside the dojo, not even noticing that someone has been looking at you.

"Where are you?"

"I'm in a park not that far from Mr. Bang's dojo"

"Wait- why are you even there? Shouldn't you be at home with your family?"

"Oh um.. I was going to buy a gift for my new baby sister"

"Aww~ that's sweet of you! Stay there and I'll come to get you. I'm in the city anyway.."

♪ end of call..

You excused yourself from the party by telling your brother the situation, he said a 'be careful' before you could leave the place.

You tightened the (f/c) scarf around your neck. It was super cold, that you could see the air you release when you exhale.

You arrived at the park that was near the dojo, but there was 0% presence of Tareo. You sighed and took out yout phone.

Maybe this was the wrong park. You thought.

You were about to call Tareo once gain, but you felt another person's presence behind you.