五 ❥ five

Garou walked in the streets of S-City. There's a monster attack nearby and it's level is Dragon. As the people ran away from the deadly battle, the silver haired male walked towards it with confidence.

"Oy dude! You're going the wrong way!" said a man to Garou. He just smirked and think of his plans for the rest of the day.

His smirk disappeared as he saw Metal Bat whose worn-out while fighting the Dragon level monster.

"Woah that's a bad match-up for Metal Bat" He said while looking at the insect whose going berserk.

His eyes widen as a person's silhouette fell down and pass him in lightning speed.

"What the-? Metal Bat?!" He glanced at the male who hit the metal barricade with bleeding wounds.

"How did he get her-" His golden orbs looked up then at the huge centipede. "Ah now I get it"

'Aw man. Another monster defeated him before I could' Garou sighed, feeling a bit sad. "I walked this far for nothing... So my next target is-"

"Shit, I have to kill that monster's ass" A different voice said.

"Metal Bat?!" Garou smirked. "You're alive! What a plot twist!" he laughed. "My second S-class! AHAHAHAH"

"I'll take you on, right here, right now" he pointed at him.

"Hah? I don't know what the fuck are you talking about jackass, but I'm busy.  Go evacluate with the others" said the black haired male as he swings his bat on his shoulder.

"!!"

Metal Bat blocked Garou's attack.

"Ah so yer the Hero Hunter who claims to be the monster?" He glared at the silver haired man in front of him. The so-called 'monster' smirked at his actions.

"Tch, I'm busy, so piss me off and I'll shove that cocky smirk of yours up our ass"

'Well this will be fun' Garou smirked evilly.

🌸🌸🌸

Meanwhile, near the battlefield...

"Mou, I'm so tired of walking.." (Y/n) groaned. Beads of sweat dripped from her forehead down to her neck. "So. Fucking. Hot" She dragged her feet as she walked down the streets.

She went out to buy some basic materials and equipment for injuries, since she used up half of it for Garou. Sadly, many stores are closed for the day and she didn't knew why. Since she never listens to the announcers.

'Man, if that dude shows up in my doorstep with a bloody body, I'll kill him..!'

"What the hell?" she glanced beside her in shock. She looked at her favorite restaurant that's now in ruins. (Y/n) looked at her feet in frustration. She bit her bottom lip as she was about to burst.

'Who did this to Mouse Sushi?! They'll pay for this!!-'

"Huh?" something caught her eye. It was a little girl. "What she doing here?" (Y/n) walked over to the girl who was facing her back at the (h/c) haired woman.

She tapped on the kid's shoulder and asked: "Hey kid, what are you doing here?" (Y/n) asked with a small smile. "I went here because I was looking for my brother, then the monsters attacked and I didn't get the chance to call him" said the short haired girl. She has sharp yet calm eyes that's kinda similar to someone and she's wearing a pink and white colored dress.

"You're not hurt or something?" (Y/n) asked with worry in her (e/c) colored orbs as she searched for wounds.

"Nope, I'm fine. Thanks for worrying" the girl grinned. "I'm Zenko! And onee-chan is..?"

"(Y/n).." the (h/c) haired girl smiled as Zenko smiled back. "Want me to help you find your brother?" asked the elder female.

"Yes, (Y/n) nee-chan!"

🌸🌸🌸

"Nee Zenko-chan, tell me what your brother looks like.." Said (Y/n) as they roamed the streets near the Mouse Sushi.

"Hmm.. He wears this black balloon-like pants that reaches up below his chest" Zenko pondered, trying to put the descriptions into words. "Um.. And red long sleeve" the little girl sighed. "Its hard to describe my brother's outfit"

"Hahaha.. Its okay" (Y/n) pats her head with a smile. "I guess.. We'll find him her-"

"ONII-CHAN!"

"ZENKO-CHAN?! / ZENKO?!"

The black haired girl ran off. (Y/n) followed her in worry.

"Big brother bat!" said Zenko as she stood behind her brother a few steps away. The (h/c) haired girl crouched beside her panting.

'Man, this girl is fast!'

"Zenko?! And.. (Y/n)?!" as she heard her name being said, she immediately straighten herself.

'(Y/n)?! What the hell's she doing here?!' asked Garou in his mind.

"What the- Metal Bat!" (Y/n) grinned. "Its been a while, you asshole!" she then laughed.

'The fuck? They know eachother?' his eye twitched. 'I dunno but it pisses me off'

"Wait- Zenko! (Y/n)! Get ba-"

"!!"

A silver haired male punched Metal Bat on his cheek.

"Wolf-kun?!"

Zenko ran to her brother who was on the ground.

"Wait- Zenko!"

'tch, I need to stop the fight before Zenko could get hurt!' (Y/n) thought as she ran to the silver haired male. Being honest with herself, she was scared. Seeing that the two males' are bleeding, they seemed to have this deadly aura around them that makes it harder to interrupt.

Before Garou could land another punch, (Y/n) stood in front of him and pushed him away. As Zenko stood in front of her brother who was about to hit Garou with his bat.

'Phew.. I'm so glad I manage to gave Wolf-kun a little push' (Y/n) thought with a smile.

"WHAT THE FCVK (Y/N)?!" The (h/c) haired girl shivered.

"LISTEN HERE ASSHOLE!" (Y/n) glared at him. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO GET IN ANY FIGHTS SINCE YOU'RE NOT FULLY HEALED!" She yelled in anger.

"Tch, why do you care so much anyway?!" He growled. "I don't even know you" with that cold sentence left his mouth. He , himself also left.

'Ouch, that kinda hurt asshole'

"Oy (Y/n)" Metal Bat stood up. (Y/n)'s back facing him.

"You still into that idiot?"

"Hey Bat, I didn't know you have a sister" said the (h/c) haired girl, still not facing him.

"Answer me"

"Yeah, I guess you could say that"

"He's still an asshole"

"You could say that again" She laughed bitterly.

🌸🌸🌸

Whooooh! (*^3^)/~♡
Another chap published 😂

- h a m s t u h h h 🐹