❥ omake

"Oi (Y/n), where are we?" The silver haired male asked ad the two of you got off the train.

"We're in..."

"YOKOHAMA!" You said and threw your hands up in the air.

"Banzai..." Garou deadpanned. You nudged his side.

"Oh come on. This is our first trip ever, at least lighten up a bit" he smiled a bit and gave you a soft head-chop.

"We have lots of stuff to do! Like-" you were quickly cutoff when a gush of people passed in between the two of you. This made you tumble to the floor.

As the flood of people cleared a bit, you looked around to see your boyfriend nowhere to be found.

EHHH?!  BUT WE JUST GOT HERE!!

"Can you stand up, Miss?" you looked up to see a green haired boy in front of you, holding his hand out.

You took his hand and he helped you stood up. "Ne, did you see a tall male, buff and he has white hair styled like this?" you asked, trying to imitate what Garou looks like.

"N-no, I haven't. How about you, Nee-san? Have you seen a male with ash blonde spiky hair that always looks grumpy, a male with red and white colored hair, a g-girl with brown hair and chubby c-cheeks, a male with red spiky hair with sharp teeth, a girl with long green hair and a male with dark colored hair wearing glasses?" you shooked your head 'no'.

"Woah, you lost a lot of people in one day.."

"A-actually, I'm the one whose lost. I got separated from them when a lot of people went inside the train" he said with a frown.

"S-same here. I got separated from my boyfriend when we got here" you sighed. "Ne, will you help me find him? I'll also help you in finding those friend of yours" he looked at you with a bright smile.

Oof, precious boi.

"Thank you very much, Nee-san! I'm Midoriya Izuku, a first year student in UA hero course" you smiled at him.

"Lucky~ a soon-to-be hero is going to help me!" you cooed. "I'm (L/n) (Y/n). Nice to meet you, Midoriya-kun"

"Maybe we should message them first our current location" He said. Your shoulders slumped. "W-what's the matter, (L/n)-san?"

"Garou always leaves his phone with meee. Saying that its always ringing" you said as you took out the phone from your bag.

He sweat-dropped.

"You should message your friends first, Midoriya-kun. That way they will easily find you, and ask them if they saw Garou" he nodded and dialed the numbers of his friends.

After a few minutes of calling each and every one of them, none of them answered the call.

"Ehh? Maybe they were having a bad signal" he sighed.

"Let's go to the police department (L/n)-san. I think they'll be able to help us with this"

"Ah! I know a place! They could help us with this problem! My friend works in there" you grinned. "I'll message them right now that we're coming over" the green haired male nodded.

"I hope we find them soon, I can't miss the places that we need to go today" he said as his shoulders slumped down.

"Same here, this is our first trip together.. I hope he doesn't randomly fight someone while we're looking for him" you said.