八 ❥ eight

It's been two years since that happened. Tareo was saved and the Monster Association was demolished. Many things happened. Bang took Garou overseas for something you and the others don't know of. And you've been living peaceful life with your brother and his friends. You also had a chance to work for the Hero Association. It was a peaceful and simple life indeed..

Today's December 24..

It was snowing and you're on the swing at the park, remembering some past memories you had here.

You sighed, looking up to the sky with falling snow.

"I hope I could see him again..." you scoffed. "What am I thinking.." you chuckled dryly.

"Oi (Y/n).." you looked up from your feet to the person in front of you.

"Oh Bat.. What's up?" the black haired male took sat on the swing beside you.

"Time to go. Fubuki and the others are waiting in the car.." you sighed and stood up and grabbed your bag on the ground. "Let's go" you gave a small smile.

The two walked to Fubuki's car. Saitama opened the car.

"Finally.." you chuckled at the bald man. "Sorry.. Just thinking some things" Fubuki started the car and drove.

So there are six of you in the car. You, Genos, Fubuki, Saitama, Metal Bat and King. Fubuki is the one driving and Saitama riding shotgun. The four others are on the back.

"(Y/n)-san, are you excited?" Genos asked beside you. You're sitting beside the window. You shrugged. "Honestly..I don't know.. I have mixed feelings about this" you scratched your cheek with a finger.

The car fell silent for a moment. They knew exactly what happened about you and a certain white haired male.. Especially Bat, he knew about it before the others.

"Hey you guys..." Saitama broke the silence. "how do you make holy water?" you supressed a laugh by covering your mouth.

"You burn the hell out of it!" he slightly smirked.

"God.. Saitama" Bat groaned.

"Who knew Caped Baldy can joke?" you chuckled, earning an 'Oi!' from the bald man.

"Sensei's jokes are the best" stated Genos.

"He kinda ruined the joke because of that look on his face" said King while playing on his phone.

"Did you know why a cook got arrested?" he started once again.

"Why?"

"(Y/n) don't encourage him" said Bat and Fubuki.

"Because he was caught beating eggs" he chuckled lightly.

"Oohh what kind of eggs? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" -(Y/n)

"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" - Saitama.

"Perverts" said Fubuki, Bat and King. The two of you laughed. Genos praising Saitama because of his 'great' jokes.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

I wonder what she's doing right now..

Will she come see me?

Would she talk to me after these years?

Would she even look at me?

Will Tareo be there too?

Argh damn it! I feel like a dork! Thinking about things like this.

What would she look like after these years?

I wonder..

"Oi Garou!" called Bang.

"What is it, Old man?"

"We have to go"

The white haired male stood up from his comfy seat and walked towards Bang.

"I'm not sure about this.."

"Oh! You'll be fine!"

"There's no fucking way I'm going to be fine!"

• ────── ✾ ────── •

"(Y/n)-san! (Y/n)-san! We have arrived.." said Genos while shaking your arm. Your eyes fluttered open and stared at him with a nervous expression.

Your heart's beating fast.

"W-we're here..?" he nodded. You looked around the car to see that the others have already left. The blonde cyborg walked out the car to give you some space. You left the vehicle as well.

"A-AH!" You jumped as you felt a tap on your shoulder.

"Woah there (Y/n)! It's just me!" Bat grinned. You placed a hand on your chest where your heart is.

"YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!" he chuckled, seeing you shot an annoyed glare at him.

"Nervous?" he raised a brow.

"Like hell I would!" an irk mark appeared on the side of your head.

"Sure you aren't.." he rolled his eyes at his best friend.

"Anyway, you should go. I'm just going to wait there" you said pointing at the rows of seats. He nodded and went to the arrival section (idk wat its called😂) where they'll surprise the two martial artist that went back after two years.

Yes, you're in the airport, and it was already night time.

You took a seat on the front row. You were shaking because..

1.) It's December and it's super cold!

And

2.) Shit! Shit! I'm not ready to face him again!

You covered your face with your cold hands. Your elbows on your lap as you took a deep sigh to calm yourself.

You felt someone tapped on your shoulder. You jerked up, looking up to the person who tapped you.

"Hey there (Y/n).." he smiled shyly.

Your entire body shook. Your eyes wide and not a word escaped from your mouth. Seeing that white haired male you missed after all these years, came back and he's in front of you now!

'G-garou..' you thought.

"U-Um..!"

A part of you wants to hug the hell out of him and the other wants to slap the hell out of him.

Then..

Your body decided to run away. You can't stop your legs nor slow down your pace. You heard them calling your name from afar. Tears welled up on the corners of your eyes as you ran.

'Ugh..! I can't do this!'

You're running away from him again..

• ────── ✾ ────── •

Whoop one chapter left.. I guess?
(∩︵∩)