七 ❥ seven

"(Y/n)" your brother called out.

"Yeah?" you looked behind you.

"Are you hoing to take Tareo-kun to the park?" He asked

"Yup.."

A short conversation happened before you could get out of the apartment with Tareo.

Your mood for the day was not really good. You sat on the swing while Tareo and his friends played near the riverbank.

You sighed, recalling the conversation you had with your brother earlier..

• ────── ✾ ────── •

"You're still wearing that bracelet?" he asked, his eyes still glued on the screen of his game.

"Well.. Yeah, what of it?" you raised a brow. You had a feeling something was off, like why would he ask of such a thing.

"Just curious, since you've been wearing that for years.." he looked over to you. "What's special about it anyway?" he stiffened. "I-I didn't mean it to come off rude or anything.. Just asking that's all"

"Well.. It's from a close friend. We like to call it as a symbol of our friendship" you gave a small smile.

"Oh okay.. See you before dinner then.." he smiled and you nodded.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

"I don't even know if he remembers me.." you stared at the (f/c) colored bracelet. (you have the freedom to think of what it looks like 😂❤)

The sun began to set. You decided that it was time to go home. You walked to the place the three boys were playing earlier. You didn't see the three anywhere, just the last person you wanted to see. His back facing you, but you could still tell it's him because of his white colored hair styled into an unusual hairstyle.

"Garou.." you deeply sighed to ease the panic you're feeling. "Where's Tareo and the others?" he turned to face you, covered in blood.

"Oi.. What happened here?" you took a few steps forward.

"Stay back!" he raised his voice. You flinched upon hearing this.

"We need to get you treated idiot!" you slightly raised your voice as well.

"I don't care!" he walked a few steps closer to you and grabbed your wrist. "Tareo was captured by the monster association" you grabbed a fistful of his sleeve before he could even get a step back. "Let me go" he coldly stated as he stared deep into your (e/c) colored orbs.

"What happened Garou?" he flinched upon hearing his name from you. "Don't call me that.." he said and tried to retrieve his sleeve from your grip.

"Why would you forget me and Bat after all those years we spent together?" you let go of him.

"I don't know what you're talking about.." he looked away before taking a step backwards. You looked at him and sighed.

"Fine.. I won't bother you anymore.." you said and removed the bracelet around the wrist that he didn't touched earlier. You took his hand and placed it on his palm.

"Take care of yourself, Garou the idiot" you smiled before walking away.

The walk turned into a sprint.

Glassy eyes to falling tears.

Oh, how you hated this day..

• ────── ✾ ──────

Garou sighed and placed the (f/c) bracelet in his pocket.

"It's for the best.. I'm sorry (Y/n).."

• ────── ✾ ────── •

I suck at making arguments (;-; )
Sorry for not updating for a while
(ㄒoㄒ)

- h a m s t u h h 🐹