二 ❥ two

Its been a day since you encountered that man from the park. And tonight, your brother has guests in your shared apartment. The boy you're babysitting is in your brother's room, sleeping.

"Oy King, can I play this game?" Asked the bald man sitting in front of the TV.

Yep, your brother is the 28 year old "Strongest Man in the World" no.7 S-class hero named King. Yes, you knew about his little secret. He kind of ticks you off since he can't say that truth to them, and you can't just do the job for him because he'll just start relying on you.

"Yeah sure" said your brother as he placed down a bowl of chips on the coffee table. Being the savage one you are in the siblings, you occupied the whole sofa.

"(Y/n) get up, give some room for our guests" King stared at you. You rolled your eyes and rolled down from the sofa, then unto the floor.

"ughhhh" you groaned.

"Ms. (Y/n), are you hurt?" Asked the cyborg sitting next to the bald man. "Ugh nope, thanks for the concern Genos" you said lazily, slowly standing up from the ground.

"Ah (Y/n), can you buy some soda? Here's the money" you groaned and stood up. You walked to your room to grab a hoodie, slipped it on and went out your room.

"Ms. (Y/n), do be careful outside, there's a Hero Hunter on the loose" said Genos before you could get out the apartment. You walked back in and took the pepper spray in the cupboard.

"I'll be going now" you closed the door and walked out.

"What a nice kid" said Saitama as he looked at the door you went out.

🌸🌸🌸

On the way to the convenience store you walked pass the park you met the strange man. You really hate to admit it, but he was kind of your type. A frown made its way to your face as you thought about him.

'fuck this'

The store was getting close into your vision. So, you walked in a fast pace to finish your errand ASAP.

You entered the store, got 2 sodas and a bottled water, payed for it, and walked out of the store only to be met by traffic on the street in front of you.

"What the-- it wasn't here earlier" You groaned for the umpteenth time. You walked through from the traffic and took the short cut.

You could hear the police siren not far away from where you're walking. A small sigh escaped from you.

"Good thing I bought pepper spray with me" you smiled to yourself.

"AH!" "OOF"

"Wh-what the-" your eyes widen. Hearing grunting and skin slapping with each other, but it was kind of sound in a harsh way. You walked towards the scene not too far away from you.

You hid behind the bushes to see that men wearing tank tops scattered on the floor with blood, and a huge man with (also wearing a tank top) is bleeding on the wall. You gasped, and looked for the pepper spray in your hoodie's pocket.

'Damn it! Damn it! Damn it'

You then heard someone laugh in a low voice.

'Wait I know that voice..!'

You took a few steps forward to see more of the scene. Your eyes widened once again.

You can recognize that voice, his long silver hair that's styled in two large prongs that gives you the feeling of a young wolf, and that tight black long sleeve shirt he wears. Its gotta be him.