Chapter 2

Weeks had gone by since my first date with Theo We had been going out and hanging out together with our friends. At school people started noticing me since I was dating the star football player of the school and everyone waved at me in the same hallway I had walked through for the past four years without being noticed. Terry was enjoying the time with Theo’s team mates. She went on a date every day with a different player.
“ Oh Dalia, thanks to you, I am having the time of my life with these muscular  guys, they are so sweet and they are amazing kissers “ said Terry one day as we were getting ready to go to a pool party.
“ Terry,  this all you think about! But I must agree with you, Theo is a great kisser!” I said putting on my bathing suit. It was a purple two piece with an orchid on the side of the top part. I never felt comfortable wearing a bikini because I was always self conscious about my body. Terry was a lot  thinner than me. I had full breasts and a belly and my legs were long but I was never so thin, but I wasn’t so fat, I guess you can say I was a bit built compared to Terry. Terry always said guys preferred girls with some meat but I knew she always said it to make me feel good. She always ate more than me but she had a figure that I always envied. Terry always said I exaggerated about my weight and she always complimented me to make me feel better about myself. She had forced me to buy this bikini and in the end I did. Now wearing it I saw that it really did make me look good and I liked the way my breasts looked.
Terry was wearing a white string bikini that covered just a bit of her intimate parts, but she looked amazing in it and when we got to the party all eyes were on her.
The pool party was at Tony and Sean ‘s house. They were brothers and went to the same high school as us. They decided to have a party before the end of the school year. They had invited the whole graduating class, which included all the various groups at school from the jocks to the nerds. The house was their summer home with many rooms, a big kitchen and a very big pool and garden. The house was near the seaside in long island . When Terry and I arrived Theo was already there talking to his friends. When he saw me he came straight towards me to give me a big hug and kiss
“ you look amazing sweetie " he whispered in my ear.
“ thank you" I smiled
“ tonight you are mine, only mine" he said as he looked into my eyes
I smiled and kissed his soft lips. Then he grabbed my hand and walked me towards his friends who were sitting by the pool having drinks.
Terry went straight towards the bar to get a drink and then she was dancing with some jocks.
Theo then got up grabbing my hand , “ Dalia dance with me" he said bring me to the dance floor
Theo and I danced closely and is hands never left my body, he caressed my back and then my bottom and then he kissed my neck. “ there is a room upstairs,  we can have some alone time, if you want" he said looking into my eyes.
I nodded without saying a word and then he took my hand and led me up the stairs. I was a bit nervous but I wanted to be with Theo.  He had always been a gentleman these past weeks never forcing himself on me, just caressing and kissing me passionately.  I was nervous because I had never gone to the next level with anyone, I was still a virgin. Terry had always told me it was no big deal, but I always thought that I wanted to do it the first time with someone who I loved or was important to me.
We went in a room and Theo locked the door.” No one can disturb us here” he then sat on the bed and took my hand and led me to sit next to him.
“ you are so beautiful my sweet flower" he said kissing me softly on my lips and then slowly kissing my neck. His hands caressed my hair and then my back and slowly his hands touched my breasts his eyes never left my eyes. I was hypnotized by his touch, by his lips and by his eyes. He kissed my neck and pushed me softly on the bed laying next to me . His hands never left my body he caressed every inch of my body.
I felt heat rising to my cheeks and to my intimate parts I felt drugged by his touch. I wasn't thinking of anything besides wanting more from him. His hands slipped inside my top bikini and his fingers caressed my breasts. His hands on my bare skin felt good and I didn’t want him to stop.  He then untied my top and my breasts were freed.  He started kissing my breasts and licking my nipples softly. I was drugged by his touch, I couldn’t think straight, all I wanted was him to continue.
“ you are beautiful,  you taste so sweet" he whispered as he continued to kiss leaving my breasts and kissing down my stomach.  “ so sweet Dalia “ ha continued to whisper.
I just moaned softly as his lips kissed my stomach and then my inner thigh. He then kissed back up straight to my mouth. His fingers then slipped inside my bottom bikini touching my intimate part delicately and I moaned softly. I caressed his back and then kissed his neck my hands roamed around his body and he continued to touch me. He was hard and could feel it through his bathing suit. I wanted him just as much as he wanted me.
“ Do you have a condom “ I said moaning and continuing to touch him.
“yes, my flower, let me put it on. “ he whispered slipping of his bathing suit and slipping on the condom. He then slipped off my bottom bikini and penetrated inside me looking at me and never leaving my eyes . I moaned and he started softly and then faster until we both moaned loudly reaching our highest climate. He hugged me and then layed  next to me staring at me smiling.
“ why didn’t you tell me?” he said caressing my check
“tell you what?” I asked breathing strongly
“ it was your first time,  my flower, I hope I didn't hurt you" he said looking with worried eyes
“not at all, I didn’t tell you because I was embarrassed, but I hope I didn’t disappoint you" I said shyly
“ not at all,  you were amazing, my sweet Dalia, now I can say you are all mine, all of you" he said kissing me passionately and hugging me tightly.
We layed there for awhile just hugging and caressing each other and kissing and then decided to go back to the party.  Walking downstairs and back to the noisy party I felt different and happy.  My heart was filled with love and looking at Theo I was happy to be there with him.
“hey Dalia,  there you are , I’ve been looking for you!” shouted Terry walking towards me
“what’s up.” I smiled
“ I wanted to tell you that I’m leaving with Louis , remember the guy I met at Parrots night the other night,  he's coming to get me , will you be okay to go home alone?” asked Terry
“she'll be ok, I’ll be with her" said Theo  hugging me tightly
“ yes, I'll be fine, have fun and be careful, call me tomorrow “ I said as Terry smiled and walked away
The rest of the night we danced and talked with our friends then Theo and I decided to leave the party. He had come with his team mates so he had no car and he drove me home with my car. In the car he held my hand and kissed it from time to time. We arrived in front of my house.
“ take my car home  and tomorrow I’ll come get it with Terry” I said
“ok, Dalia tonight was a special night, and I want you to know you mean a lot to me.” He said looking into my eyes smiling
“ you mean a lot  to me too” I said hugging him
“good night my sweet flower" he said kissing me
“good night Theo" I said leaving the car and going inside my house.
The next day as I was having breakfast my mom handed me an envelope. 
“its for you, per te"  she said
I looked at the envelope and it read university of London.  My heart started beating as I opened the envelope.  As I read my hands began to shake" I got in!” I yelled hugging my mom and dancing around the kitchen
“ Auguri! Congrats, you did it Dalia” my mom said kissing my cheek
I was so happy I ran to my room and then it hit me. I sat on my bed staring at the letter. How was I going to tell Terry and what was I going to do with Theo? I had not told anyone except my parents. Through these weeks I had never told Theo that I had applied for a college in London. We had just started dating and now what? Terry was not going to take it well, and I just didn’t know what to do. The only thing I was sure I was going to go to London because it had always been my dream to study there.