BONUS CHAPTER 1

Attention- This is a bonus chapter not included in the amazon book. This chapter is about Seema and Dhruv's life after the book ends. I would recommend you read the book first, before reading these chapters.

Gym Freakout

Seema entered the gym and winced seeing the perfect bodies. She would never have that, the sleek figure, the athletic body. Her body was stubborn, no matter what she did with her diet she will always be a curvy woman. Her eyes searched for Dhruv, he had taken the job of a personal trainer a month ago. Seema's eyes fell on the handsome shirtless man standing at the far end of the gym. A middle-aged woman with a lean body was talking with him, smiling a little too wide. Seema's blood boiled at the image. The suggestive way she was touching Dhruv wasn't acceptable.

Dhruv politely stepped away from her blatant perusal and smiled meekly. The man was too innocent for his own good. The nymph abilities made it impossible for him to be invisible. Women flocked around him like bees to honey.

"One coffee wouldn't hurt," Seema heard the woman say as she approached.

"I will have to pass, Mrs Patel." Dhruv refused.

"It's such a shame Dhruv. You are a fine piece of art."

"Isn't he?" Seema said as she stood beside Dhruv glaring at the woman. "Hi baby." she put some extra effort to sound seductive as she greeted him.

"Seema," his eyes shimmered at the sight of her.

"I came to see you."

The woman scowled obvious at the display of affection. "This is your girlfriend?"

"Yeah, Mrs Patel," he said bending down to kiss Seema on the head. He was a clueless man, he didn't know how he was burning the hearts of every woman in this gym.

"Never thought your girlfriend would be so...you know. Since you are so fit I guessed your girlfriend would be too."

Seema wanted to say something nasty in response but the woman was right. Dhruv was way out of her league.

"I like my woman plump," Dhruv said squeezing Seema fleshy hips.

"Clearly," she chuckled along with the other women working out around them. Seema had it enough, she couldn't stand there and be fat shamed. She dashed to the exit but before she could make it Dhruv held her arm and pulled her to the changing area.

Dhruv pulled her inside one of the changing stalls. Dhruv took her chin and raised her head to look at him.

"Hey, why are you crying?" he asked frowning at the tears on her eyes. He truly was clueless.

"Nothing," she twisted her head.

"Please tell me," his voice was laced with pain.

"They were right. You should be dating someone like them," she said without meeting his eyes.

"You mean like those heartless, fleshless woman. No thanks. I want you, Seema. Only you."

Seema knew he was too nice to tell her truth.

"Hey, look at me," he demanded but she kept her head tilted to the side. She heard someone enter the changing room.

"Did you see his girlfriend?" a woman said.

"What is he doing with that thwart?" the other woman said laughing hysterically.

"If he refused my invitation for a beautiful girl I would have understood but her? I didn't know he had such low standards."