Bonus Chapter- 2

Mom's Visit

It was a long day for Seema, the office was weighing down on her. All she wanted was to disintegrate in her boyfriend's arms.
God, she was addicted to the beast. Her hectic schedule kept her away from her man the whole week. Weekends were the only time she indulged. Even the thought of Dhruv taking care of her in his special way made her wet.
She rang the doorbell and smell of dinner made her stomach growl. Dhruv opened the door wearing nothing but jeans and an apron. His biceps and pectorals on full display. The way he smiled at her made her heart skip a beat.

"Hi," he winked leaning on the door frame like a GQ model.

"Huh," Seema forgot how to make words. Her mouth hung open while she gawked at the full display of godliness.

"Don't wanna come in?" Dhruv chuckled, placing a finger on her chin and closing her mouth.

"Uhuh," she nodded blankly.

Dhrub stepped aside giving way to her and she walked without removing her eyes from him.

"I was making dinner," Dhruv announced as he strutted down to the kitchen. The sound of something sizzling on the pan broke Seema's trans.

"You look..." She gulped down.

"Yes?" He raised an eyebrow, a smirk playing on his lips. He knew the effect he had on women.

Seema dashed down to the kitchen counter and crashed her lips on his.

He held her hips slowing her frantic pace. His chuckle vibrated in her chest, his big hand squeezing her bum, bringing it closer to his erection.

"Someone's horny," Dhruv teased.

"You bet I am. How can I not be? Have you ever looked at yourself?"

"As much as I would like to devour you right here, there is a small problem."

Seema frowned. "What?"

"Your mom called this afternoon. She is visiting. Her flight must have already landed."

"What?!" Seema backed up looking at him in disbelief. "You are joking right?"

"Nope." Dhruv bit his lip trying to hold back a laugh.

Seema groaned loudly. Her mom had no idea what Dhruv was. For her, he was just a guy Seema met online and fell in love with.

"What if she finds out?" Seema plopped down on a chair.

"She won't," Dhruv started kissing her softly on the lip.

"I wanted the weekend for myself." Seema pouted as if it could solve everything. Dhruv placed his hand on her cheek, rubbing her pouted lips gently with his thumb.

"We have our whole life, baby."

"Am I a bad daughter to not want to see her own mother?" Seema asked, looking expectantly at him.

"No, you are not. You are just worried. It's okay."

Seema leaned down about to kiss him when the doorbell jerked both of them.