Bonus Chapters 3

Making Babies

I wake up feeling sweet ache all over my body. When I turn to my side I see Dhruv sleeping on his stomach, the delicious curve of his spine on full display leading up to his strong muscular ass. The fleshy tail jutting out from the end of his spine and lying lifelessly on his thick thighs. His wings are spread at an awkward angle, half under him, half on the bed as he sleeps soundlessly. I grow wet just by the sight of him even though we hardly slept any last night. We were relentlessly fucking for so many times that I lost count by the fifth time. His horns hadn't gone in ever since last night when I told him I wanted a baby he was shocked. The shock lasted only for a minute before he took me in his arms and kissed me senseless.

I grip the base of tail and run my hand along the whole length. I can't help it. It's like an extra sexual organ. He stirs tugging his tail away fom my hand and turning his head to the side. His eyes are sleep hazy and his lips red from last night.

"Don't do it if you don't want me to jump you right now," he warns, his eyes sparkling with desire.

I bite my lips as I feel an answering tug deep in my belly. "We have been doing it the whole night." I mean it to sound like a complain but it comes out breathy, almost desperate.

"I bet I will slide right in with the amount of my come you already have inside."

I blush ten shades of red. "The more the better right?"

"God, you are planning to kill me." He groans in the pillow, his tail already rubbing my ankle. When he rises up from the bed, he is already hard leaking pre-come. The veiny thick cock looks nothing less than a weapon of destruction.

"As much as I want to right now, I know I wouldn't be able to stop if I start. We need to get out of bed and go to work."

"Do we really have to?" I say jutting my boobs out like a slut. I see his resolve melt for a second before he shakes it away.

"Don't tempt the sex demon, you would regret it," he warns before leaving me aching for a whole different reason.

We go to work but concentrating is difficult, especially when all I can think about is him inside me giving me his life form. My breasts ache to be touched, it's like I am injected with some aphrodisiac and now I can't stop wanting sex.

"Are you okay?" my colleague asks looking at me suspiciously. "You look a little flushed."

"Yeah, I am fine." I lie. The day is hell, I have never wanted to be as bad as I wanted it right now, the ache literally had me holding my stomach the whole day long, and squeezing my thigs together to suppress the pressure.

I am desperate to go home and ask Dhruv to take care of my ache but when I come home the house is empty and Dhruv is nowhere to be seen. I panic almost hyperventilation when I see his note.

'I am up on the terrace. Come find me when you are back.'

I sprint to the terrace taking two steps at a time. In the dark of the night, I see him stand on the ledge with his wings out looking more like a demon than I had ever seen him before. He somehow looked larger, bigger and more dangerous.

"What are you doing?" I ask, walking up to him.

He turns around and smiles casually. "I needed to stretch. My wings have been aching the whole day."

"Are you planning to fly?" I don't know why but the ideas does something to me. Why is his flying so sexy? As if my words tempt him, his wings spread out more, ruffing in the air.

"You want to fly with me?" he asks expectantly.

"What if I fall down?"

"Do you think I will let you?"