13 | Night Log 🍂

A/N
It's Friday, I didn't feel like writing fillers lmao
———

"Hey guys." Jungkook greeted with a smile as he led Jimin and myself into the crowded house.

"Hey Yoongi." Hoseok smiled as he handed me a cup. "It's orange juice with raspberry vodka."

I smiled and took a sip.

It was almost as addictive as his smile.

"Thanks."

"Anytime." He said before being pulled into the crowd.

I looked to see Jimin sitting off alone by himself. I walked over to him and held out my hand.

"I want to talk to you."

He smiled and took it as I led him down the hall into an empty bedroom.

He took a seat on the bed.

"What is it?" He asked.

I smiled going over to him and taking his hands.

"I like you." I mumbled making him put my cup down and stand infront of me.

"I like you too." He smiled before planting a delicate kiss on my lips.

"Let me love you." I whispered as he smiled and nodded before kissing me again.

And just like that, we were dating.

———

"Hey." I said drunkly. "H-Have you seen Jimin?"

Hoseok shook his head as he took another sip of his drink next to me on the couch. "Beats me."

The party was pretty closed down; people passed out all over.

A familiar face stumbled out from the hall.

"When did you get here?" I asked as Taehyung took a seat next to me on the couch.

"I've been here all night. I was passed out in the bathtub for about an hour." He then hiccuped.

He was drunk.

"Have you seen Jungkook?" Hoseok asked.

Taehyung shrugged. "Apparently he went to go get more drinks about an hour ago."

"Thanks for the help genius." I mumbled drunkly before Hoseok chuckled.

"I'll go look for him." Taehyung stated before getting up and stumbling off.

There was silence.

Both Hoseok and I stared at the wall before Taehyung's loud cheer.

"Aye! Jungkook's getting it in~"

———

© thatjuicykpop, 2019
All Rights Reserved