14 | Day Log 🍃

I sat in the cafe alone; waiting for Jimin.

The bell rang and I looked up.

"Sorry." He sputtered, sliding into the booth.

His hair was a mess and he was totally hungover.

"Oh shit are you okay?" I asked as I noticed the bruises on his shoulder and neck.

"Yeah it's fine." He said. "I was crashing in the shower with Taehyung, then he got up and the shower rod landed on my shoulder."

"Oh." I paused. "Then what's the thing on your neck?"

"I dunno, I just woke up with it." He said while touching it. "I probably fell or something."

"Do you think you should get it checked out?" I asked concerned, he shook his head before taking my hands in his.

"It's fine babe."

Babe.

He just called me babe.

"Anyway, why don't we get going so we can start working on the story again?" He asked standing up.

I nodded, getting up and taking his hand before leaving the cafe, heading for my house.

"My parents are visiting my grandparents in Daegu for the weekend." I stated as we walked.

"Oh." He purred. "So does that mean we can, you know."

I chuckled. "No, my brother's home."

"You have a brother?"

"Yeah, Tae."

"Oh really?" Jimin asked as I unlocked the door, I nodded and let him in.

"Yoongi-" Taehyung said as he entered the kitchen, he stopped mid sentence. "Oh hey Jimin."

Jimin smiled awkwardly.

"How was your time last night?" He asked going over to Jimin poking his neck where the mysterious mark was.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about."

"I mean, I saw you let's be real." Taehyung chuckled.

"We have work to do." Jimin stated as he tried to pull me but I wouldn't budge.

"Jimin?" I asked concerned, his face turned to worry. "That's a hickey isn't it?"

"I-I can explain-"

"Hey Yoongi." Another voice said, I looked up to see Jungkook.

"Jungkook, would you believe Jimin doesn't remember sleeping with you last night?" Taehyung asked bewildered. "How rude."

The boy was slow.

He didn't understand what was really going on.

I looked from Jimin to Jungkook.

"I thought he was you-"

"That's a lie for sure." Jungkook stated. "He was screaming my name."

"You seemed to have been pretty rough anyway, there's a bruise on his shoulder too." Taehyung stated before earning glares from all three of us. "What? I heard rough sex is good."

"You lost your virginity by putting your dick in a cantaloupe, and no, it's not supposed to hurt. You just made the hole too small." I replied, making his cheeks shade over.

"Thanks." He whispered taking a seat at the kitchen table.

"I swear I thought he was you." Jimin pleaded.

I was pissed.

"Get out of my house." I instructed.

"But our project-"

"I said get out!" I yelled. His eyes went wide before he hurried off.

I looked to Jungkook.

"You too, before I beat your ass for sleeping with my boyfriend."

"Woah woah, you guys are dating? I would've never gone through with it if I'd known he was taken."

"Just leave." I mumbled before going into my room.

———

"It'll be okay." Hoseok hummed as he rubbed my back.

I looked at him and he gave me a reassuring smile.

The very dangerous smile.

The smile that was going to make me regret using him as a stop to the pain.

I pulled the collar of his shirt toward me to make it easier to kiss him.

"Yoongi, you don't know what you're doing." He whispered as I let him go far enough to talk.

I shook my head.

"I know exactly what I'm doing."

I paused.

"Now kiss me you idiot."

———

© thatjuicykpop, 2019
All Rights Reserved