27 | Camp Log ☀️

"It's two days, I believe you'll be fine." I said, reassuring the boy. "Plus you'll have some company."

"But hyung, he's used to your care. What if he bites my fingers off?"

"He doesn't have teeth yet, so you'll be fine. Make sure to swaddle him when you feed him and you can microwave his heat packs for 25 seconds. When sleeping put him above your head so you don't roll over him, make sure his hay is filled, his water is filled, and if you need to get him more hay don't get Timothy, get alfalfa and-"

"I'll text you if I have any questions." Taehyung replied before I sighed.

I picked Milo up and held him up to my face.

"Bye baby buns. Be good for uncle Tae Tae okay?" I asked as the bunny playfully lifted up his front paws and rested them on my face.

He then licked my nose.

"I love you too buddy."

I kissed his nose before putting him back down on his heating pad, stroking his head with my thumb.

"See, I'm never gonna survive." Taehyung groaned before I chuckled.

"Just love him, he's easily lovable."

"Yeah maybe to you." He rolled his eyes.

"I promise okay?" I reassured, he smiled.

"Okay."

"Okay. Remember to take your medication and if you want, he loves freeze dried banana chips, I have some in the pantry downstairs."

"Okay, leave now before I go deaf." I joked. I smiled and nodded.

"Ready?" Jimin asked as I made my way down the stairs.

I nodded and took his hand as we made our way to my car; bags already loaded.

"So you think he'll be fine?"

"Yeah."

———

Taehyung's POV

"Why can't you stay still?" I asked as I tried to hold him to feed him like Yoongi instructed.

Milo only stood by the door, watching the handle waiting for Yoongi.

Then he would run away when I tried to pick him up.

Yoongi would be dissapointed.

I was frustrated.

I placed his bottle down on the carpet before sitting on my bed.

I watched him sit at the door and make some sort of squeaking noise.

He was whimpering because he missed Yoongi.

It was going to be a long weekend.

———

Yoongi's POV

"I'm telling you, he's fine." Jimin reassured me as I drove.

I was a nervous wreck.

"Taehyung better make sure he eats." I stressed. "If he doesn't he'll go into GI Stasis."

"I'm sure Taehyung's doing a great job caring for him- what are you doing?" He asked as I turned the car around and began driving back.

I felt sad.

I missed him.

———

I entered the house.