23 | Trip Log ✈️

"Okay so I have your water dish, your pellets, hay, the boarding papers, formula, bottles, blankets, heat packs-" I paused, I looked at the suitcase I had. "Then the sling of course."

I turned back to the desk and picked up the small sheets of cut up puppy pad I cut since they were too big for him.

I placed them into my backpack so that if I needed to, I could place one into the sling.

That would only be if he started pooping or peeing.

I hoped he wouldn't poop in my shirt.

I checked the time.

I had to leave to pick up Jimin.

———

"Are you sure they're gonna let him on?"

I nodded, pulling out the papers that stated the bunny was a comfort animal.

"They have to."

"And if they don't?"

"They will."

———

"Told you so." I hummed as the bunny slept peacefully in the sling.

Jimin sighed.

"Well I dunno, it would suck if they didn't let you into the US because of him."

It was true.

But I was willing to take the risk.

"Let's go get something to eat." I yawned, it was only about 6, our flight didn't board until 7.

———

"He's growing hair." I hummed while stroking him.

He looked like a little kiwi fruit.

He was on my lap on a heating pack and a blanket.

Jimin smiled.

Then he frowned.

"Why are there two different colours?" He asked, pointing to dark fuzz on one part of him and light fuzz on another.

"I dunno, the mother was brown so like; maybe the father was black and white?"

We both looked at him sleep soundly on my lap.

Jimin rested his head on my shoulder, he too was ready to sleep.

———

"Hello USA." Jimin yawned as we exited the airport.

We rolled our suitcases to the car we rented.

I placed our bags—excluding my backpack—into the trunk before getting into the drivers seat and Jimin into the passenger.

I put my bag in the backseat before sighing.

"Alright so I have a hotel booked for us where we can just chill for the night so that we can leave early tomorrow."

"Sounds good." Jimin hummed as I began to drive.

It was sunny and warm.

I worried it might be too warm for Milo.

"Can you grab my bag?" I asked, Jimin grabbed the bag before looking at me. "Okay, there's a swaddle blanket in there. I want you to take it out and flatten it across your lap."

He did as he was told.

I stopped at a red light before swiftly taking the small fuzzy bunny out of the sling and placing him on the blanket.

"Make sure you watch him."

"Okay." Jimin replied, "woah woah slow down little guy."

The bunny was trying to escape.

He wasn't much of a squirmer with me.

Strange.

———

I stood in the elevator with Jimin, Milo back in my shirt.

I then felt something damp.

"Uh oh."

"What?"

"I think he just peed."

———

© thatjuicykpop, 2019
All Rights Reserved