24 | Night Log 🍂

A/N

This is in Jungkook's POV
———

"Oh my god." I mumbled as I paced the room, Yoongi's going to kill me.

"What the hell happened?" He asked angrily as he entered the room.

"Let me explain-"

"Yeah you better explain why my little brother is in a coma you ass wipe."

———

"You don't even want him to come back, you don't like him because he insults me. He's my brother it's what we do-"

"He's an ass to you Tae-"

"He loves me."

"And I don't?"

"You're being so stupid." Taehyung groaned before leaving the kitchen. "Look, why don't you just leave?"

"No, we're talking."

"Fine then, I'll leave." He replied before going out the front door of his house.

"Get back here!" I yelled chasing after him, he began running down the street.

He turned around, facing me with his arms up.

"Why am I running from you? You started this stupid thing!" He yelled from far down the road.

A car turned down the street behind him.

"Taehyung!" I yelled.

He wiped his tears.

The car swerved from side to side.

My face dropped.

"Taehyung! Move!" I was screaming now.

I began running toward him.

But it was too late.

———

"He was hit by a drunk driver." I croaked weakly.

Yoongi pushed me up against the wall.

"Hey no, no." Jimin stated, pulling Yoongi from me. "Milo."

Milo?

"Shit yeah." He paused, "how about, you take him while I beat the shit out of Kook?"

"I'm right here-"

"No, you know he doesn't like me and it wasn't Jungkook's fault anyway." Jimin said lowly as he pulled Yoongi closed and whispered into his ear.

Yoongi, looked at me with his peripherals. "Look at me." Jimin instructed, moving his hands to the boy's cheeks. "It wasn't his fault."

Yoongi sighed.

"Alrighty." The doctor said as she entered the room, then she looked up. "Oh are you the family?"

"I'm his brother, our parents are on their way." Yoongi replied, looking at the doctor.

"Well then, unfortunately your brother was hit by a driver under the influence and underwent surgery to repair his heart." The doctor stated. "Right now he is on life support, we don't know when or if he will wake up. The injuries he sustained were a lot on his heart so the tube in his mouth is breathing for him. Your parents will have the option to remove all life sustaining measures-"

"You want them to kill him?"

"W-Well, his brain is being monitored and there are chances of mental, visual, or hearing deficits-"

"That doesn't mean anything to us. Do you think just because he could be messed up-"

"Listen to me." The doctor said sternly. "There is a low chance of him waking up. For now he is stable so we are waiting for your parents. They will make a decision that will change your life—in which you will also have a say. Start thinking about it." She finished before turning and leaving the room.

My heart was racing.

I was assuming his was too.

There was squirming in his hoodie.

A fluffy head peaked out from the top of the sweater.

"Look, you're stressing him out." Jimin whispered, kissing Yoongi's cheek. "All you can do now is wait."

The bunny looked at Jimin.

It had been two weeks and the bunny was full of hair and could see.

It began to chew on the drawstring of the hoodie.

Yoongi went over to the bed before pulling up the chair and taking a seat.

I felt guilty.

And I knew he did too.

———

© thatjuicykpop, 2019
All Rights Reserved